I'm going to write my Congressman...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
about all these unfit procreators and suggest they be sterilized. What would be some things that should get you sterilized?

1. Already having kids you don't take care of
  2. Drug or alcohol problems
  3. Looking for love among the prison population
  4. Having a fit at your wedding reception
    [/list=1]

What else?

Vince

Originally posted by vraiblonde
about all these unfit procreators and suggest they be sterilized. What would be some things that should get you sterilized?

1. Already having kids you don't take care of
  2. Drug or alcohol problems
  3. Looking for love among the prison population
  4. Having a fit at your wedding reception
    [/list=1]

What else?

1. Leaving kids unattended in cars.
    Mothers leaving newborns in trash cans.
    History of physical abuse or being stupid enough to stay with someone that's abusive.

All should be grounds for sterilization!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Wishful thinking...

I agree there are some sad excuses for parents these days, but I don't think the gubmint should be able to decide who can and cannot have kids. Like everything else they get involved in - it eventually screws us all.

But, if we could decide...start with the career welfare mommas and the zillions of lowlife "male species" who procreate tons of kids they don't support. Sterilize them ALL!

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Re: Wishful thinking...

Originally posted by Sharon
I agree there are some sad excuses for parents these days, but I don't think the gubmint should be able to decide who can and cannot have kids. Like everything else they get involved in - it eventually screws us all.

But, if we could decide...start with the career welfare mommas and the zillions of lowlife "male species" who procreate tons of kids they don't support. Sterilize them ALL!

:yeahthat:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Having a fit at your wedding reception

Whoa...sterilize for having a meltdown at a wedding reception?? :lmao: Gonna have to point this out to my sisters for this weekend when my father gets married to a not-so-welcome addition to the family..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In my futuristic dictatorship, I'd take an egg/sperm sample from every child born and freeze it. Then I'd sterilize the baby. This way there will be no unwanted pregnancies and, if they DO decide they want to have children, they'll have to work for it.

When they come in to get pregnant, the receptionist grabs the sample for Mom and Dad and mixes a baby in a petrie dish, that will later be implanted in the womb. But first, the couple has to go through a screening process to make sure they'll be fit parents.

Also, the egg/semen will be clean - no chromosomal damage from a misspent youth. A guy I knew in high school did so many drugs that his baby was born with all kinds of problems. It died a day or two after birth because it was so deformed.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Also, the egg/semen will be clean - no chromosomal damage from a misspent youth. A guy I knew in high school did so many drugs that his baby was born with all kinds of problems. It died a day or two after birth because it was so deformed.

You like the movie Gattaca, don't you.

According to your plan, most of those with misspent youth wouldn't qualify for parenthood anyway.

Seriously, when Norplant came out, there was legislation to force welfare mothers to have it done. The idea being that it wouldn't be permenant, but would reduce the welfare burden.

I think we all know the reasons that won't ever happen, but they used to sterilize residents of mental hospitals and institutions for the mentally retarded.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cmcdanal
You like the movie Gattaca, don't you.
Never saw it but I might rent it tonight if they're sterilizing people. :cheesy:

Seriously, when Norplant came out, there was legislation to force welfare mothers to have it done.
I have a vague memory of that. Why didn't they follow through? Sounds brilliant to me.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Never saw it but I might rent it tonight if they're sterilizing people. :cheesy:

I have a vague memory of that. Why didn't they follow through? Sounds brilliant to me.

No, they don't sterilize people, but most children are created in a test tube and all genetic illnesses are eliminated. Children created naturally are considered freaks and end up in low level jobs like janitors. People trolling for mates can take a sample of blood or saliva to a kiosk in the singles bar and have it tested to determine the genetic potential of the person.

Vince

In my futuristic dictatorship, I'd take an egg/sperm sample from every child born and freeze it. Then I'd sterilize the baby. This way there will be no unwanted pregnancies and, if they DO decide they want to have children, they'll have to work for it.

When they come in to get pregnant, the receptionist grabs the sample for Mom and Dad and mixes a baby in a petrie dish, that will later be implanted in the womb. But first, the couple has to go through a screening process to make sure they'll be fit parents.

I like it!! Vrai, where to I go to join your dictatorship!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cmcdanal
People trolling for mates can take a sample of blood or saliva to a kiosk in the singles bar and have it tested to determine the genetic potential of the person.
Now THAT'S a great idea! Add that to my dictatorship.

And, Vince...you're kind of already in it. :lol: Nobody's ever contracted a social disease or recklessly procreated while on these forums. :cheesy:

Vince

Now THAT'S a great idea! Add that to my dictatorship.

And, Vince...you're kind of already in it. :lol: Nobody's ever contracted a social disease or recklessly procreated while on these forums. :cheesy:

Now show me to the singles bar!!:biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: I'm going to write my Congressman...

Originally posted by otter
Gonna have to point this out to my sisters for this weekend when my father gets married to a not-so-welcome addition to the family..
I always thought you liked me, Otter...:bawl:

K

Kain99

Re: Re: I'm going to write my Congressman...

Originally posted by otter
Whoa...sterilize for having a meltdown at a wedding reception?? :lmao: Gonna have to point this out to my sisters for this weekend when my father gets married to a not-so-welcome addition to the family..
Hire a Private Investigator to "out" the unwelcome addition... I hear it works wonders. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Kain99
Hire a Private Investigator to "out" the unwelcome addition
Yeah, Otter - then call all your family members and let them know what their end of the cost is!

Kain, I swear you and I have the same family.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: I'm going to write my Congressman...

Originally posted by Kain99
Hire a Private Investigator to "out" the unwelcome addition... I hear it works wonders. :rolleyes:

No need to hire a private investigator. We got enough of us to do the deed. Afraid it's a done deal...this Saturday...ugh......:frown:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
But what about the ugly duckling and late bloomers? Einstein was a poor unruly student (probably ADHD) James Earl Jones stuttered badly (like Mel Tillis) Let chaos run its course and the truly gifted will rise to the top most of the time.