Oc

Call me crazy but I was actually thinking of going to OC this weekend. Anyone know of a condo that might be available to rent on short notice?

me123

Call me crazy but I was actually thinking of going to OC this weekend. Anyone know of a condo that might be available to rent on short notice?

Fiancee and i went Friday no plans on staying there but we stayed at a hotel (can't remember the name but it was pretty reasonable price for such short nocitce), there were quite a few vancant hotels ocean front you could stay at. Priceline is pretty good, talk to William Schatner he'll hook you up! :buddies:

We got back from OC yesterday (why would anyone think you're crazy btw?) and stayed at Oceanscape on 64th street, ocean side. The place was REALLY NICE and was in a good area, you might try there (410/524-8781) They didn't seem really crowded/busy. It's right across the street from Castaway's, down the street from Fager's Island, Tubby's and Dough Roller :biggrin:

backagain39

Try *The Marylander*.....condos that they rent like hotel rooms. It may be full but you never know. Nice people but it is really far down.....it's right before you head across the state line into Delaware. They have a website with all the info....just google The Marylander........good luck!