Yay for Jay!!!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
I had to post the exciting news.....

My baby has finally started potty training!! She went "potty" for the very first time on her birthday (August 13). She's done it twice since then and I can't wait for her to be diaper free! The only thing I'm dreading is taking her in those disgusting, germ ridden public bathrooms!:barf:

Anyhow, I'm so glad she's finally done it!!!!:biggrin: :dance: :getdown:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by ememdee19
Thanks!:biggrin:

Got any suggestions for the public bathrooms?
start carrying those clorox wipes... and since you are females you can start working on "The Stance" :roflmao:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by mainman
start carrying those clorox wipes... and since you are females you can start working on "The Stance" :roflmao:

That'll definitely be one of the first things I'll be teaching her! I'll also be teaching her how to always flush with her foot!:biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Thanks!:biggrin:

Got any suggestions for the public bathrooms?

I have Mac trained to never touch anything, and I always use a potty liner. If they aren't available I line the seat with good old fashioned TP!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
How difficult was that?

Not too bad. Now she says, "Mommy...we don't touch ANYTHING, right?!?" as soon as we enter a public restroom. She talks loud and sometimes will come out with things like, "This bathroom is filthy isn't it Mommy??" and the people in the other stalls laugh!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by PFgal
Not too bad. Now she says, "Mommy...we don't touch ANYTHING, right?!?" as soon as we enter a public restroom. She talks loud and sometimes will come out with things like, "This bathroom is filthy isn't it Mommy??" and the people in the other stalls laugh!

Too funny! That's a great idea, though! There's no better time than now to start teaching her to not touch anything!!