recent car sales???

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Anyone seen or heard of any current or upcoming major car sales where I can get no payments, no interest, and no money down for X number of months on a truck?

Does this only apply for new trucks or certified used as well?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by SmallTown
I believe Ford is still having one of these sales. I think it applies to only new vehicles

Any Ford in particular or just all Ford dealers in general?

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by sleuth14
Any Ford in particular or just all Ford dealers in general?

I believe it is all dealers of them. You can go to their website and look at what they offer for each car and truck they sell.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/incentives/offers/

Normally when one automaker is doing this kind of offer, others follow to try and keep sales up... Might want to check other websites to see.

SxyPrincess

First, test drive a Hyundai and then test drive another vehicle, and make sure you purchase the other vehicle. Hyundai will give you $100 if you don't buy one of their cars. :wink:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
First, test drive a Hyundai and then test drive another vehicle, and make sure you purchase the other vehicle. Hyundai will give you $100 if you don't buy one of their cars. :wink:

Make sure you leave work and do it... Don't want to take a chance that your friends will see you driving one...

Elle

Happy Camper!
Be careful with those deals. Alot of times they are the brand or dealership as a whole offering them it's certian lenders that they deal with. And most of the time they stick you in the end with higher interest rates after your intro. period is up. Just be sure to read all the paperwork first.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by sleuth14
Anyone seen or heard of any current or upcoming major car sales where I can get no payments, no interest, and no money down for X number of months on a truck?

Does this only apply for new trucks or certified used as well?

Hey Sleuth,

Would you happen to work for a DoD contractor? If so, I have some numbers you may wanna call for discounts that your company may be eligible for....

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: recent car sales???

Originally posted by ememdee19
Hey Sleuth,

Would you happen to work for a DoD contractor? If so, I have some numbers you may wanna call for discounts that your company may be eligible for....

He's DoD, not contractor. Prob. eligible for some good deals!