Nothing stirs.........

mainman

Set Trippin
a hornets nest, like cycling 2 routers and a firewall at 8:45 in the morning.. Jeeze, you'd think they would appreciate the break...:rolleyes:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by mainman
a hornets nest, like cycling 2 routers and a firewall at 8:45 in the morning.. Jeeze, you'd think they would appreciate the break...:rolleyes:
:yeahthat:

John Z

if you will
If you slacker techies would get to work at 5am and do this crap like you should, there'd be no problems! :biggrin:

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Computer Slackers

5 AM ?!?!? I love my job, but not that much.. I'd rather stay late. But MM's right, its amazing how many phone calls you can generate with a whole 45 seconds of down time. (and equally amazing how many of them are calling to say that their webshots or weatherbug or IM can't connect. You'd think they'd have some common sence)

Its also amazing the number of people who happen to need to log in at the exact same time you decide you need to reboot your authentication servers. You'd think by 2 in the afternoon nobody would really need a PDC or BDC for the whole 3 minutes it takes to do a cold boot.

Bastards.

John Z

if you will
Well, with our super duper "NMCI" network, I've just come to expect crappy performance. Unless an application isn't working, I don't even bother calling. I just reboot and take a break...

Jimbo

Originally posted by John Z
Well, with our super duper "NMCI" network, I've just come to expect crappy performance. Unless an application isn't working, I don't even bother calling. I just reboot and take a break...

I can't belive you used the N word this late at night.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by John Z
If you slacker techies would get to work at 5am and do this crap like you should, there'd be no problems! :biggrin:

Computer guys work banker's hours...that's a known fact! :wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Computer Slackers

I have become accustomed to turning off my nextel when I go out with PFgal so that Kain doesn't interrupt.

:blushing:

That's my boyyyyyyy!!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Lucky you winked... :cheesy:

I know how to use my smilies!! - And don't go rewording that either...I can only imagine how many other things you can put behind "I know how to use my........." :lmao:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
dunno.... Trying to edit stored procedures and listening to (downloaded) music here.. What are you up too?

Just f'ing around here on the forums. Nip/Tuck comes on at 10pm so I'm gearing up for that :yay:. I just love that show!!

Oh, and I wrote out what seemed like a million invitations for a 4 y.o. b-day party....:cheesy:

Jimbo

Originally posted by PFgal
I know how to use my [CENSORED - ADULT CONTENT] and I'm so good I [CENSORED - ADULT CONTENT] and then [CENSORED - ADULT CONTENT] all night

All I can say is [CENSORED - ADULT CONTENT]

Jimbo

Originally posted by PFgal
Just f'ing around here on the forums. Nip/Tuck comes on at 10pm so I'm gearing up for that :yay:. I just love that show!!

Oh, and I wrote out what seemed like a million invitations for a 4 y.o. b-day party....:cheesy:

Uhh, wasn't that last night gurl? Tuesday, not Wednesday? It was a good one too, my boy finally banged out the shrink...

Monday - Friday next week they are running the first 5 episodes @ 10 (Which is good cuz I missed the twins episode..)