Twilight Series

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:howdy: I finished them last week. A friend and I (the one who insisted I read them :lol:) might be going to a book release party (for the last in the series) in Va Beach on the 1st, cause we're nerdy like that. :lol:

I seriously am way too into those books. :roflmao:

Geek

:howdy: I finished them last week. A friend and I (the one who insisted I read them :lol:) might be going to a book release party (for the last in the series) in Va Beach on the 1st, cause we're nerdy like that. :lol:

I seriously am way too into those books. :roflmao:

I won't let myself get the third one until I finish everything on my to do list. I would love to meet the author. Can't wait until the movie!

Stephenie Meyers is the author.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I won't let myself get the third one until I finish everything on my to do list. I would love to meet the author. Can't wait until the movie!

Stephenie Meyers is the author.
The movie's going to be good. You know Cedric Diggory is playing Edward? He's too stinkin' cute. :lol:

ewashkow

:faint:

Loving it! I am reading a book a day :lmao: Someone come clean my house!

Me too! A friend of mine turned me onto the series. Finished New Moon a couple hours ago. Wanted to start on Eclipse but the words started to blur together. I'm guessing eye strain.

I haven't enjoyed any new book/series this much in a long time. Eagerly awaiting the movie but probably will wait to see it until it has been out for at least a week to have the theater less crowded.

Geek

Me too! A friend of mine turned me onto the series. Finished New Moon a couple hours ago. Wanted to start on Eclipse but the words started to blur together. I'm guessing eye strain.

I haven't enjoyed any new book/series this much in a long time. Eagerly awaiting the movie but probably will wait to see it until it has been out for at least a week to have the theater less crowded.

:clap: Welcome to the addiction.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Less than 3 weeks until the movie is released.

My girls are psyched. :yay:

I've been buying them some of the merchandise for Xmas. Bracelets, key chains, T-shirts, posters, bookmarks etc....The stuff is almost as hard to find as Bakugan. :wink:

SoMDGirl42

:clap: Welcome to the addiction.

Who would have thunk it :killingme I love to read and a friend with a 13 year old who reads these books has now turned me on to them. I'm on the second book in the A house of night series. I finished Marked in two days, only because I fell asleep reading late into the night. Once I finish with this series, she has the other series for me to start as well. I really did not think I would like them, especially since they are geared toward young reader, but I do :yahoo:

If you haven't read this series yet, do so. It's pretty good so far.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Geek, have you heard the soundtrack yet? Rob sings two songs on it, and one (Never Think) is ridiculously beautiful. Love it. :yay:

WidowLady06

lost in the numbers
I read the first one two years ago, went rapidly into the second one and forced myself to stop.

My daughter discovered them this summer and is absolutely obsessed.

Movie release has been on our calendar for months now.

Can't wait.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

ewashkow

Geek, have you heard the soundtrack yet? Rob sings two songs on it, and one (Never Think) is ridiculously beautiful. Love it. :yay:

I've already found myself thinking where I would put the songs in the movie, completely forgetting that there will probably be other songs in the film that aren't on the cd. Not fair but that is the way it goes. Getting very excited and driving my husband crazy.