Take it easy campground

bcp

In My Opinion
15, 16, 17 august.
who will be there for sure?

Me, Pan Lady and Skillet Girl (12) will get there sometime Friday night on the 15th. not sure how long it will take to get there with the traffic but will leave D-Ville around 3:30 or so.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
15, 16, 17 august.

Me, Pan Lady and Skillet Girl (12) will get there sometime Friday night on the 15th. not sure how long it will take to get there with the traffic but will leave D-Ville around 3:30 or so.

I'm sneakin' in through the woods from my house and ransacking your coolers:evil:

Then I'll go to Abell's at the end of the road and finish off my weekend:otter:

15, 16, 17 august.

I'll be in Oregon. Otherwise we'd at least stop by and say.

"Move that rig cracker!":killingme

Have fun.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I'll be in beautiful downtown Jackson, SC watching my 20 yr old graduate from basic training :biggrin:

Hope you figure out how to finally back that thing up(lots of beer helps) and have fun :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
I'll be in beautiful downtown Jackson, SC watching my 20 yr old graduate from basic training :biggrin:

Hope you figure out how to finally back that thing up(lots of beer helps) and have fun :howdy:
Backing is no problem.
I have to come into my driveway from the road, back it in and then a hard left between the trees and down to where it lives when not being used.

I just wanted you to come play with me.:killingme

15, 16, 17 august.

Myself, Hoover and the boy will be there...

I'm sneakin' in through the woods from my house and ransacking your coolers:evil:

Then I'll go to Abell's at the end of the road and finish off my weekend:otter:

Knock on the door of the ghetto cruiser and at least say hi. :duh:

:patriot: Have fun! :howdy:

yankee44

15, 16, 17 august.

Me, my better half and 3 kids 14yo boy, 12yo girl, and 3yo boy.