aerobics boot camp

jney

If anyone out there wants a GREAT rec & parks class, you HAVE to take the aerobics boot camp! It started yesterday and it is great! I have never felt every muscle in my body be sore before after working out at a gym or something! I feel great! The guys teaching it are knowledgeable and the others in the class are very supportive of each other!
Saturday am's at the lawn at the L'town government center...by the wooden park in L'town.

millertc

I was at that class too......it was fun and a great work out. You are correct....every muscle I have hurts today. I cannot wait for next Saturday. Wish they offered more classes. I also liked how everyone was supportive of each other. Which gal were you?

Last edited:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
more info??

I wouldn't mind doing it but I don't think I would be ready for all that at 730AM

AEROBIC BOOT CAMP - NEW

Exercises will include pull-ups, push-ups, tubing work and other partner-assisted and body weight exercises. Running drills will be comprised of a mix of steady-paced endurance runs, intervals, hills, stairs and tempo runs. Designed for individuals of all abilities, running drills cater to first time runners as well as marathoners.

CODE: 440215A
Dates: 7/5 – 9/6
Days: Saturdays / 8 weeks
Times: 7:30 – 8:30 am
Fee: $68.00
Location: Governmental Center Lawn, Leonardtown MD Map/Directions

jney

Thanks for posting the info for me! There are a few Saturdays that I may miss too due to vacations. But I am trying to do my own things in the week to keep up.
Yes, I would like to have more classes, but the 7:30am class on Sat is about the best I can do to get out of the house without the kids and not affect the rest of the family plans. One day soon, they should be grown up and I can escape for an hour!
It's Monday and I am still sore...a sign of a GOOD class!

R

redhotmomma

I do Billy Blanks Boot camp at home and you will feel the burn! Hope you all enjoy you class and good luck!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
can you just turn up and pay and if so can you pay per session or do you have to pay for a whole course?

I'm not sure. I think you have to pay for the whole course.

Call Sandra at 301-475-4200 x1801. She is with Parks and rec and can answer that question.