12 hours and counting

Pete

Repete
In 12 hours my boy will arrive at our new palace in Hollywood ending our longest period of separation since 1998, after spending the summer with his mother:mad: I am painting, cleaning and unpacking at a feverish pace.....will I make it?......will our new home be in perfect shape upon his arrival?.........Will he freak and want to go back to his mothers?........oh the anxiety !!!!

K

Kain99

I think he's 6.... Pete he's gonna be so glad to see you that nothing else is gonna matter! Relax! He loves his Daddy....:wink:

Elle

Happy Camper!
I'm sure he'll love the fact that he's back with his daddy and nothing else will matter!

Pete

Repete
If I did wear mascara I would put it on and in typical guy fashion spray my face with scotch guard.

Pete

Repete
He is here ! Dropped him off at school this morning. He was only there for a few minutes before he gave me the secret "it's ok you can go" signal.

We had a good time all weekend. Only a couple tears when his mom left on Saturday morning he was over it quick. He didn't arrive until 1115 PM. Seems they stopped in DE and she didn't bother to call me and let me know. Then she called me from Annapolis because she couldn't find 235:ohwell: I gave her directions and she said someone at the toll booth told her to go a different way. Anyway boy is here and loves his room, and was excited to go to school this morning, mostly unpacked whew what a couple of months.