Ncaa09

thurley42

HY;FR
Now that GTA has been defeated I'll be focusing my video game time to College Football...i'll be on the PS3 network under the same name playing with my Buckeyes if anyone is up for a challenge..

I won't be back from Jamaica until the 19th so I won't have the game until probably the 20th. Priority 1 will be seeing Dark Knight, then getting the football game :yay:

warneckutz

I picked it up Saturday, but no time to play. Still sitting in the packaging. Looking forward to going through a season or two prior to the Madden '09 release.

thurley42

HY;FR
I picked it up Saturday, but no time to play. Still sitting in the packaging. Looking forward to going through a season or two prior to the Madden '09 release.

got home from the airport, changed, saw batman, then picked it up...great graphics and game play and won my first game online.

:yay:

Kerad

There's supposed to be a patch coming out this week (maybe next) that "fixes" some of the AI issues. I'm waiting until then to hit the lobbies. Though, to be honest, I don't generally game with the anonymous masses too often...usually stick with my friends list.

thurley42

HY;FR
There's supposed to be a patch coming out this week (maybe next) that "fixes" some of the AI issues. I'm waiting until then to hit the lobbies. Though, to be honest, I don't generally game with the anonymous masses too often...usually stick with my friends list.

i don't have a friends list...i just get on there and play when i have some time to kill....plus none of my friends would do idiotic things like go for it on 4th and 20 in a tie game with 12 seconds left....on their own 18 yard line...

you have to be lucky to find people that special...