I've got a BIG zit....

SoMDGirl42

You think that's bad? I just found out I've been walking around the office all morning with my zipper down. Do you think any one of these guys in here would tell me? NO! :tantrum: I walked out front and a stranger came up to me and whispered my zipper was down. :blushing:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
You think that's bad? I just found out I've been walking around the office all morning with my zipper down. Do you think any one of these guys in here would tell me? NO! :tantrum: I walked out front and a stranger came up to me and whispered my zipper was down. :blushing:

if I walked up to a strange woman and wispered "MY ZIPPER IS DOWN" shwe would call the cops.

kevron99

Do Work Son!

At least you don't have a "Horse" to worry about "letting out of the stable." :lmao:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

You just letting it air out??? :killingme Oh god I couldnt imagine.... all day?