Second Hope Rescue At Chick-fil-a

navigator

SECOND HOPE RESCUE AT CHICK-FIL-A
Date: Tuesday, 7/15/2008
Time: 5 PM-7PM

Come and help support local animal rescue while enjoying a great Chick-Fil-A meal. For more information, please call 240-925-0628 or email lora@secondhoperescue.net. Thanks for helping us help the animals!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SOLUTION....come by and make a donation but don't eat.

I don't have a problem eating animals, even cute ones.

While I applaud your efforts to care for abandoned and mistreated animals, I have a philosophical problem with supporting groups that advocate "adopting" animals.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I don't have a problem eating animals, even cute ones.

While I applaud your efforts to care for abandoned and mistreated animals, I have a philosophical problem with supporting groups that advocate "adopting" animals.

yum...... here kitty kitty :drool:

Cowgirl

I have a philosophical problem with supporting groups that advocate "adopting" animals.

Well, they want to reserve the right to get that animal back if it's being abused in the new home, right? So if they sold the animal, they wouldn't be able to do that. :shrug:

Claff

How could giving animals that went unwanted finding new forever homes with people who love them and take care of them possible be a bad thing?

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"

That's where his problem is, he has an issue with the "adoption" idea.