Delaware Outlets

jaclyn

Not a Lurker anymore!
Anyone been to the outlets in Delaware? Going to OC on Monday, and am thinking of hitting the outlets. Been to the ones over the bridge..but wasnt impressed. Daughter is 12...so Walmart just isnt working anymore lol.

MrX

High Octane
There are some decent brand name outlets right at the 50/301 split, and a bunch of outlets on the west bound side of Rt 50 just before OC as well.

poster

Anyone been to the outlets in Delaware? Going to OC on Monday, and am thinking of hitting the outlets. Been to the ones over the bridge..but wasnt impressed. Daughter is 12...so Walmart just isnt working anymore lol.

Went in June - they're not much different.
If it rains beware - EVERYONE goes that day.

OldHillcrestGuy

Lots of outlets up by Rehobeth at 3 different locations and no sales tax in Delaware.:yay: About 30 minutes or so drive from North Ocean City

Cowgirl

There are some decent brand name outlets right at the 50/301 split, and a bunch of outlets on the west bound side of Rt 50 just before OC as well.

I don't think the outlets in Queenstown are all that great. The place looks much nicer since the renovation, but it seems there are hardly any factory stores anymore.

OldHillcrestGuy

I don't think the outlets in Queenstown are all that great. The place looks much nicer since the renovation, but it seems there are hardly any factory stores anymore.

Queenstown is nice now that its remodeled, but its hardly any cheaper.
The one store we shopped at quite a bit was Vanity Fair great for grandkids clothes and Ive gotten alot of sport clothes (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and Nascar team shirts and things) well they closed up their store there and another retailer there told us it was because the owners of the outlets (Prime Outlets) wanted more upscale stores and considered it a discount store.:shrug: Thought thats why you go Outlet Malls to get bargins.
I like the ones (outlets) in Nanny Pam's neighborhood (Rehobeth), we have in the past made a whole day of it before Xmas and drive up early Sat and almost close the places down and head back to SoMd.

johnjrval424

Queenstown is nice now that its remodeled, but its hardly any cheaper.
The one store we shopped at quite a bit was Vanity Fair great for grandkids clothes and Ive gotten alot of sport clothes (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and Nascar team shirts and things) well they closed up their store there and another retailer there told us it was because the owners of the outlets (Prime Outlets) wanted more upscale stores and considered it a discount store.:shrug: Thought thats why you go Outlet Malls to get bargins.
I like the ones (outlets) in Nanny Pam's neighborhood (Rehobeth), we have in the past made a whole day of it before Xmas and drive up early Sat and almost close the places down and head back to SoMd.

Black Friday Road Trip! :yahoo:

backagain39

I have found a few good bargains there but to be honest about it sometimes the regular stores have better sales.................

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Both BR and Gap are having GREAT sales currently, as is Coach. :whistle:

vbailey

vbailey
I like the outlets in Rehobeth Beach. Also if you do make it to Rehobeth, be sure to eat at the Grotto Pizza Place.....it is on the left hand side of the road past the outlets.....it's like a sports bar place, but the pizza is awesome. There is also one on the Rehobeth Beach board walk too.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I like the outlets in Rehobeth Beach. Also if you do make it to Rehobeth, be sure to eat at the Grotto Pizza Place.....it is on the left hand side of the road past the outlets.....it's like a sports bar place, but the pizza is awesome. There is also one on the Rehobeth Beach board walk too.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a Grotto Pizza place inside one of those Outlets.

Grotto Pizza is amazing. :yum:

MMDad

Lem Putt
If I'm not mistaken, there is a Grotto Pizza place inside one of those Outlets.

Grotto Pizza is amazing. :yum:

Grotto is :barf:

I saw them make one on Sunday. They take it out of the freezer, remove the wrapper, put on toppings, and bake.