Who have Wii?

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I do! :howdy:

I have never shown interested in playing video games until I tried the Wii at my in law's house last week while on vacation. I'm addicated to Wii! It is so nice to be able to get some "work out" while playing instead of just exercising your thumbs on the controllers.

jaclyn

Not a Lurker anymore!
We have one. Got it for my daughter last yr for Christmas. Thank goodness.

I USED TO get a great workout..that is..until I figured out that you can "bowl" while sitting on the couch..lol

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I USED TO get a great workout..that is..until I figured out that you can "bowl" while sitting on the couch..lol

Love the Wii, bowling is great. I'm hoping to get the Wiifit soon, looks like fun.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Love the Wii, bowling is great. I'm hoping to get the Wiifit soon, looks like fun.

Boxing is fun! Bowling is too. We got Rayman's Raving Rabbits, thats great fro the whole fam. I'm looking foward to the Wii Fit for my birthday or x-mas.

MrX

High Octane
oooooh i do i do!! :howdy:

Now they need to make it so you can play the games against other peeps online; that would be badass.

jaclyn

Not a Lurker anymore!
Boxing is fun! Bowling is too. We got Rayman's Raving Rabbits, thats great fro the whole fam. I'm looking foward to the Wii Fit for my birthday or x-mas.

Your going to LOVE Wii Fit...it's the only game that gets me off the couch..lol. I'm kidding..Wii is great..

morningbell

hmmmmmm
mine is connected via the built in wireless, i dont see a way to play people online, just download content and updates.

Oh then I guess I didn't read it correctly. I just know its fun to play with my son and if there is some sort of debate w/ BF we have a slug fest. I beat him 2 out of 3 last night :yahoo:

We have a heavy bag and a speed bag in our garage as well as wraps for our knuckles and gloves but its way too hot, Wii isn't a substitute but it can really get your heart going :boxing:

MrX

High Octane
Oh then I guess I didn't read it correctly. I just know its fun to play with my son and if there is some sort of debate w/ BF we have a slug fest. I beat him 2 out of 3 last night :yahoo:

We have a heavy bag and a speed bag in our garage as well as wraps for our knuckles and gloves but its way too hot, Wii isn't a substitute but it can really get your heart going :boxing:

yeah, my gf always beats my butt in boxing somehow. i knock her down more, but she ends up winning......:shrug:

basher

LEET
mine is connected via the built in wireless, i dont see a way to play people online, just download content and updates.

you can play certain games online against other people, even your friends or family, you need their id number....son and I play mario kart online....you can't talk to the other players though like you can on xbox live.
you can also download the opera browser and surf the internet

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

:nono:

That's bad!!!! I saw that last week too when one of our friends did that too and I called him "lazy". :lmao:

KMPaddy2255

yeah, my gf always beats my butt in boxing somehow. i knock her down more, but she ends up winning......:shrug:

Go Megs! :howdy: I have a WII, and I love it.
I make my Mii and it doesn't look like me.
I helped my Dad make his Mii, and it looks
just like him. Now if I could only get his Mii
to say "Wut ya say Hoss!" That would be
money....:lmao:

I want the Wii fit myself, but very hard to find.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Go Megs! :howdy: I have a WII, and I love it.
I make my Mii and it doesn't look like me.
I helped my Dad make his Mii, and it looks
just like him. Now if I could only get his Mii
to say "Wut ya say Hoss!" That would be
money....:lmao:

I want the Wii fit myself, but very hard to find.

eBay have tons of Wii Fit for sale. :shrug:

M

Mousebaby

They are soon, or may have already come out with the Winter Olympic games. I can't wait to get that it would be a lot of fun! :banana:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
We also have a Wii. My 6 yr old (daughter) kicks the entire family's a** at boxing. I even bob and weave :boxing: and all she does is stands there and punches the air as fast as her lil' arms will go and knocks us out everytime, :lmao: It's a riot.

Ponytail

We have one. Used to get my butt kicked in baseball by the 8 year old till I got tired of throwing my shoulder out, and commensed playing from the comfort of the couch. I'm unbeatable in that position. :lol: