Penncam

Anyone else who wants to come is welcome to join us! :cheers:

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle

What's on the menu?
The have an AYCE choice of ribs, grilled tuna, garlic mussels, and chicken; plus they have other stuff on the menu too. They encourage sharing with others who get the AYCE too, so if you get 2nd's on your choice, you can give some to another person.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by PFgal
We may or may not have the chicklet with us. Either way - we're comin'!
Bring her, we'll put the girls together so they can ignore eachother and then complain about it! :lmao:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by RoseRed
Bring her, we'll put the girls together so they can ignore each other and then complain about it! :lmao:

:lol: Ain't that the truth!! I'd rather leave her at home, or let my parents hang out with her while we enjoy a rowdy dinner with the forum junkies! Have to see, though!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by PFgal
:lol: Ain't that the truth!! I'd rather leave her at home, or let my parents hang out with her while we enjoy a rowdy dinner with the forum junkies! Have to see, though!
Okay.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sharon - do the chairs have anti-tipover features for otter? Remember, he needs the large print menu and LOTS of napkins.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
Sharon - do the chairs have anti-tipover features for otter? Remember, he needs the large print menu and LOTS of napkins.
I'm sure they do. They usually come equipped with wheels and their own tray. :rolleyes:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by jazz lady

Ya forgot the drool buckets, wench!!