FREE Pet 1st Aid & CPR Class

Jacqueli48

FREE Pet 1st Aid & CPR Class:yeahthat:

Saturday, July 26th, 2008 @ 10AM
Trinity Church Newport's Hall
Charlotte Hall, MD

This is a free class - our goal is to help pet owners and rescuers in animal emergency situations.

Register stating, "I want to attend the class" to pawsforlifeclass2008@earthlink.net or call 301-934-1161 and ask for Laura

The class will consist of:
*Pet First Aid
*Pet CPR
*Emergency Preparedness for Pets

Class Instructor: Denise Fleck, as seen on Animal Planet
Hosted By: Laura Durner

Attendees will receive a certificate

Bring a stuffed animal to practice on.

ewashkow

While I don't think that I will be able to attend this one, do you know roughly when the next class might be held?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I want to try to make this...it is a great idea...thanks..can you give me the full address to where it is?? thanks

unixpirate

Pitty Party
FREE Pet 1st Aid & CPR Class:yeahthat:

Saturday, July 26th, 2008 @ 10AM
Trinity Church Newport's Hall
Charlotte Hall, MD

This is a free class - our goal is to help pet owners and rescuers in animal emergency situations.

Register stating, "I want to attend the class" to pawsforlifeclass2008@earthlink.net or call 301-934-1161 and ask for Laura

The class will consist of:
*Pet First Aid
*Pet CPR
*Emergency Preparedness for Pets

Class Instructor: Denise Fleck, as seen on Animal Planet
Hosted By: Laura Durner

Attendees will receive a certificate

Bring a stuffed animal to practice on.

Do you guys have an office? I see it's at some type of hall? Do you have a website that we can see a schedule of these events?

Jacqueli48

One Time Thing

Do you guys have an office? I see it's at some type of hall? Do you have a website that we can see a schedule of these events?

This is only a one time deal. Denise Fleck is flying from California for this class. This is being hosted by senior in high school from her Girl Scouts. She is an animal lover at heart and wants to do this just for the animals. Denise is not charging at all for her expenses. She was just so enlightened by what this young lady is doing for the animals. This is not a continuing class. The girl is actually serving lunch for free as well. She just wants to see a turn out and show this lady how much Southern Maryland loves their animals.