Are you inbred?

Are you inbred?

• Total voters

Toxick

Splat
If your parents are beyond, say, second cousins, then you don't qualify.

Also list any birth defects, such as webbed feet, or an extra dingaling. The more exotic the defect, the better.

If your parents are beyond, say, second cousins, then you don't qualify.

Also list any birth defects, such as webbed feet, or an extra dingaling. The more exotic the defect, the better.

White as bleached rice, including the iris' of the eyes. :howdy:

drmatsci

HEY - my avitar is a cabbit. Half cat, half rabbit. Its my goal in life to actually create one. Or a half dog half cat. One of those.

skizzle

There is no way I could be inbred from these parts since I was born in California. I will say that I had this friend and she had a lot of family in somd, well she went to a family reunion once and only then did she find out she had dated a cousin. I think she was more cautious after that.

I have another friend that calls me a SMIBigrant. I don't know which is worse.

Last edited:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
There is no way I could be inbred from these parts since I was born in California. I will say that I had this friend and she had a lot of family in somd, well she went to a family reunion once and only then did she find out she had dated a cousin. I think she was more cautious after that.

I feel a bit of the SMIBigrant comin out in me these days :ohwell:

I like the SMIBS!

When does one become an honarary SMIB?

drmatsci

I once read a story about a sister getting pregnant because she used the same bath water after her brother. Guess the brother got a little too 'happy' during his bath.

But that story seems unlikely...

skizzle

:shrug: When I find out where the ceremonies are being held, I will let you in. On a side note, I can't say I have ever called anyone a SMIB, maybe jokingly with friends. But I don't think of this area as SMIBs to say the least, more of a inside joke if you ask me. It can't be as bad as WV! They prolly have sheep relatives.
I feel a bit of the SMIBigrant comin out in me these days :ohwell:

I like the SMIBS!

When does one become an honarary SMIB?

S

shiki

Are you an inbred from California?:popcorn: