Panera Bread

watercolor

yeah yeah
THAT PLACE IS AWESOME! Went there for the first time tonite and it was absolutely awesome! I had a sourdough bread bowl with broccoli cheese soup and Jess had N.E. Clam Chower with a half of a sandwhich with tomoto basil dressing and turkey. We both had iced green tea too! :yum:

REALLY GOOD! Very Recommended

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My neighbor works at a bank near there and has lunch there a lot, she say's its great!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by RoseRed
My neighbor works at a bank near there and has lunch there a lot, she say's its great!

Yes it was good. :yum: You would like it RR! And the mayo on his baguet sandwhich was chipolte....mmmmm:yum:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Heretic
Were the hell is that at?

You know where Michael's in Waldorf is? Its in the same area as that- across the way from ledo's on the corner where Michaels is facing 301

morkunas

Waldorf needed a coffee house

Hazlenut Cream - best cup of coffee around. I either go there for a coffee and a pastry or just a cup of coffee and eat up the samples table. They do not keep the samples table stocked that often. This would be a great Internet cafe, but no access point. You have to go across the street to Barnes and Nobel.

Triggerfish

My wife had an interesting experience at a Panera in Orlando. She had a coupon for a free ham and cheese sandwich. When she redeemed the coupon the person at the cash register asked her if she wanted cheese on it and that cheese was extra. Next thing you know restaurants will be selling ice cream and charging extra for the cream.....or mac and cheese with cheese extra..