You all suck!

Christy

b*tch rocket
It is Saturday night and I'm the ONLY one on here! Me thinks I have no life! :bawl: I've lost my husband to playstation 2 and I have no one to talk to! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

You all should be ashamed! Out there having fun when I'm all alone!

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I don't seem to have much of a social life lately either. And next weekend looks bad, too.

fuzzyng

Originally posted by watercolor23
well dont feel bad Christy, my fiance is drinking his heart out! :rolleyes:
Your not alone hon!

I was NOT drinking my heart out... i was... drowning my sorrows...? *LOL* i was playing solitare, drunk... :p

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Christy
It is Saturday night and I'm the ONLY one on here! Me thinks I have no life! :bawl: I've lost my husband to playstation 2 and I have no one to talk to! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I have no sympathy whatsoever.
That's what you get for blowing off my fourth of July party!
:p
:moon:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by Christy

You'll just have to remember to invite us to come next time! You know if you ask, we will come.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
It's my turn to tell everyone they suck!!! Bored off my a$$! If anyone is doing anything fun tonight send me a pm!

Vicki

Well, you all are lucky, I'm at work and that's not much fun! Meanwhile my sweetie is at the Mall without me... blah!

watercolor

yeah yeah
well no fear pixie...I am sitting here, while my fiance and his friends watch Monty Python. After I cooked dinner, and made a gourmet desert...and I have to watch that. I mean, it is funny, at the right times...but I am just..not in the mood tonite. I know...cry a river right:wah:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Well, you could have been like me - hiding out in your house with the lights off and refusing to answer the phone, cause ther may be some psycho on the other end................:D

G

giggles04

Originally posted by watercolor23
well no fear pixie...I am sitting here, while my fiance and his friends watch Monty Python

Monty Python!:) Great stuff right there!!!:) Love it!:) But yeah, you've gotta be in the right mood for that stuff.