Guess what today is!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I could be wrong, but I think school starts tomorrow around here.

Vince

Originally posted by vraiblonde
My little angels are getting ready for school even as we speak!
:dance: :dude:

You sound excited! Is this the "I'm glad they're back in school" syndrome.:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It's gonna be lonely around here tomorrow for my sons when all their friends go back. Fortunately, I'll have plenty of work to keep them busy. :wink: We're cramming extra HS credits in this year, so they can be done with it. The girlfriend left for college over the weekend too.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Well the 5 year old made it off to kindygarden fine. Going to "the annex" but all day school, breakfast & lunch! The 2 year old misses her a lot, wife says she cried the whole time (until the Krispy Kremes came out).

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I saw all the little angels in their new outfits and clutching shiny new binders waiting for the buses this morning. Allll.. :cheesy:

I was praying NOT to get stuck behind a bus this morning and DIDN'T! :yay: Now I've got to figure out the bus schedules again this year to maximize avoidance. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
Mine was off to LEM this morning. When we turned the corner he got quiet and when we pulled into the parking lot he said "I am just a little bit nervous" Well it went away, he gave me "the signal" within 2 minutes. I am getting better at this, this year I didn't tear up.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
I'm dreading my baby's first day of school. I dropped her off today for her first day at the daycare center and it was soooo hard!:bawl: She's always been with a home provider and I hope her first day goes well......I'm nervous!

K

Katie

Yeah I saw all the little angels out at the school bus not looking happy at all especially the ones in high school. The little ones were thrilled but high school...

TripleJ

Finished all the school shoppping and even a hair cut for the little guy.... we had a great summer, My oldest was dropped off at college sunday, haven't had that funny feeling since I saw him on the school bus for kidengarden, :cheers:

Elle

Happy Camper!
I stayed home yesterday to do the parent orientation and then we took him out to lunch. I came in to work 30 minutes late today so I could do the bus thing. I know he was in Pre-K last year so it's not his first but it's still special

(and I need the photos fro my scrapbook :biggrin: )

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by PFgal
How'd it go for the little man?

Great ! He was on the playground when I went to pick him up. He had a good day. He told me he didn't loose any "sticks" today. I had no clue what he was talking about until I read the volumes of info they sent home. Seems they have bags of different color sticks, if you are bad you loose a stick.