Peacocks/Golden Pheasants

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Their used to be some out at St. Mary's College. Don't know if they're still there or not.

Anne Marie Gardens, maybe.

belvak

Happy Camper
Does anyone know of a place like a garden type that would be interested in these birds?

Let me make sure I understand... You're looking for someone to take some of these birds? Hubby might know somewhere. How old are they, how many of them, and what is the upkeep (do they need a pen, shelter, etc.). You can PM me if you want.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Let me make sure I understand... You're looking for someone to take some of these birds? Hubby might know somewhere. How old are they, how many of them, and what is the upkeep (do they need a pen, shelter, etc.). You can PM me if you want.

There are two purple/black shoulder peacocks approx. 2 and 3-4 yo and one peahen of same type. There is a mating pair of Golden Pheasants. The pheasants need some type of aviary as they will not survive without the proper feed. The peacocks can be free roaming if there is a large and safe enough area. Upkeep is fresh water supply and a gamebird type feed if they are in an enclosure. The peacocks are friendly.

belvak

Happy Camper
There are two purple/black shoulder peacocks approx. 2 and 3-4 yo and one peahen of same type. There is a mating pair of Golden Pheasants. The pheasants need some type of aviary as they will not survive without the proper feed. The peacocks can be free roaming if there is a large and safe enough area. Upkeep is fresh water supply and a gamebird type feed if they are in an enclosure. The peacocks are friendly.

:howdy: Thanks for the info. I'll pass it along to Hubby. Not sure if the people he was thinking of will want them or not, but it's worth a shot!

mechtron

If you have some peacocks that need a home I would be happy to take them off your hands. I have a small flock of chickens and i have plenty of room for more birds. contact me @ 240-412-7219

M. Robinson

SouthernMdRocks

If you have some peacocks that need a home I would be happy to take them off your hands. I have a small flock of chickens and i have plenty of room for more birds. contact me @ 240-412-7219

M. Robinson

Hey, back in town if you want to arrange a pick-up day/time.:howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

M. Robinson

Are you back, give me a call if you still want the peacocks. Thanks....:howdy: