NDD may be canceled BUT.....

frequentflier

happy to be living
Lemonade can be made from lemons! Or limeade from limes :lmao:

From 10AM-1PM on Sunday Aug 24, Maertens Jewelers and Kim’s Key Lime Pies will be hosting *Breakfast at Sniffany’s*

*Breakfast at Sniffany’s* guests - dogs and humans alike-will be able to enjoy a buffet brunch as they stroll the Patuxent riverwalk between Maertens on the Island and Kim’s Key Lime Pies.

One-hundred percent of the ticket price, as well as all proceeds from Rover’s Raffle and 15% of the day’s sales from Maertens on the Island will be donated to the Southern Maryland animal rescue groups which would have been a part of National Dog Day. Heather Maertens has contacted all the rescue groups and asked that they bring one adoptable dog to the event. The rescue groups have also been invited to bring adoptable dogs and cats to Pepper's Pet Pantry following the "Breakfast at Sniffany's*brunch.

Tickets for *Breakfast at Sniffany's* are $35 and available through Maertens and Pepper's Pet Pantry.

For more information, or to purchase tickets, please call (410) 394-3990.

Lusby_scrapper

This a great idea. I am so looking forward to being there and having a nice morning out with my four legged friend, Buster.
A big Thanks to Pepper's Pet Pantry and Maertens for putting this on. Way to GO!!!!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
This a great idea. I am so looking forward to being there and having a nice morning out with my four legged friend, Buster.
A big Thanks to Pepper's Pet Pantry and Maertens for putting this on. Way to GO!!!!!!

The powers to be for NDD had originally said that each of the 10 rescue groups participating in the main area would walk away with approx $5000 ea. That amount would have been a huge help to these tireless groups. The 24th may not come close to bringing that amount but I hope everyone will keep positive spirits and continue the great job they all have been doing for the animals.

BarbinMD

A huge thank you to Maertens and Pepper's Pet Pantry for making this day happen! :yahoo: Thank you Heather and Mary Beth for supporting animal rescue.

Barb

slbjgb2

St. Mary's Animal Welfare League (SMAWL) will be at Pepper Pet Pantry on Aug 24th for the adoption event

R

remaxrealtor

It is great you all adopted out a doggie yesterday! :buddies:

He is WONDERFUL! What a good boy!

Let me put it out here that SMAWL has taken such great care of him and the love and attention he received in his foster home is SO evident!

BarbinMD

He is WONDERFUL! What a good boy!

Let me put it out here that SMAWL has taken such great care of him and the love and attention he received in his foster home is SO evident!

Thanks, Remax for adopting a rescue.

Thank you Pepper's Pet Pantry for having us.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Lemonade can be made from lemons! Or limeade from limes :lmao:

From 10AM-1PM on Sunday Aug 24, Maertens Jewelers and Kim’s Key Lime Pies will be hosting *Breakfast at Sniffany’s*

*Breakfast at Sniffany’s* guests - dogs and humans alike-will be able to enjoy a buffet brunch as they stroll the Patuxent riverwalk between Maertens on the Island and Kim’s Key Lime Pies.

One-hundred percent of the ticket price, as well as all proceeds from Rover’s Raffle and 15% of the day’s sales from Maertens on the Island will be donated to the Southern Maryland animal rescue groups which would have been a part of National Dog Day. Heather Maertens has contacted all the rescue groups and asked that they bring one adoptable dog to the event. The rescue groups have also been invited to bring adoptable dogs and cats to Pepper's Pet Pantry following the "Breakfast at Sniffany's*brunch.

Tickets for *Breakfast at Sniffany's* are $35 and available through Maertens and Pepper's Pet Pantry.

For more information, or to purchase tickets, please call (410) 394-3990.

PPP will have the following rescue groups at the store in Solomons on Sunday Aug 24 form noon- 5PM:
Saint Mary's Animal Welfare League
PAWS
Papillon Rescue
Second Hope
Humane Society of Calvert County
Pets With Disabilities
Feral Cat Rescue

Also attending will be Stichin Up Doggie Dannas and Dog Watch. Calvert Search Team will be dropping in as well as Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue.

slbjgb2

Peppers Pet Pantry Sunday 24 Aug.

St. Mary’s Animal Welfare League (SMAWL) will be at Pepper’s Pet Pantry Sunday Aug 24th.

Dog that will be at the event

Buddy – Hound
Mattie - Shepherd Mix
Jack – Lab Mix 8 months old
Rufus - Beagle
Alex – Keeshond

frequentflier

happy to be living
PPP will have the following rescue groups at the store in Solomons on Sunday Aug 24 from noon- 5PM:
Saint Mary's Animal Welfare League
PAWS
Papillon Rescue
Second Hope
Humane Society of Calvert County
Pets With Disabilities
Feral Cat Rescue

Also attending will be Stichin Up Doggie Dannas and Dog Watch. Calvert Search Team will be dropping in as well as Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue.

In addition to the above groups, Tri County animal shelter and the local Pomeranian rescue group will be there.
The weather is expected to be 88 degrees. Come join us after you go to Breakfast at Sniffany's!

frequentflier

happy to be living
If anyone has a 10X10 tent I can borrow for the day, please PM or call me.
(I will give you special treats for your doggie!)
TIA

Mary Beth 410 326 4006

SoftballCrazy

:flowers: Thanks for everything, it was a beautiful day w/ many great pups and kittens, wonderful rescue groups, and great food as well. Thanks for all you do MB! Your support of rescue is admirable, and you have a great spot for showing off the many pets in need of good homes. Thank you.
:huggy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
:flowers: Thanks for everything, it was a beautiful day w/ many great pups and kittens, wonderful rescue groups, and great food as well. Thanks for all you do MB! Your support of rescue is admirable, and you have a great spot for showing off the many pets in need of good homes. Thank you.
:huggy:

:blushing: