Nickel

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Yeah. :lol: A friend and I went and picked our copies up at midnight on the 1st/2nd. I finished it that Saturday :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
What did you think? Did it sew up the series for you?
I was satisfied with the happily ever after aspect, but a little weirded out by the means to which she got there. I thought the confrontation toward the end was a little anti-climactic and the characters lacked the depth they had in the previous three books. In the first three books, the characters seemed so real that I couldn't stop thinking about them. After reading Breaking Dawn I don't think about them at all, they were a little too static for me. I won't complain though, because everything I wanted to happen ended up happening.

M

Mousebaby

I am just starting the series so I didn't read any of your comments cause I didn't want to ruin anything. I only have the first two books, been looking for the other two in paperback. They have all 4 books at BJ's in hardback. My hubby is too dang cheap to let me get the hardbacks. :ohwell:

T

toppick08

I am just starting the series so I didn't read any of your comments cause I didn't want to ruin anything. I only have the first two books, been looking for the other two in paperback. They have all 4 books at BJ's in hardback. My hubby is too dang cheap to let me get the hardbacks. :ohwell:

:hot:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I don't think Eclipse is available in paperback yet. I got it at Wal Mart (hardback) for around the same price as the paperback copy of New Moon.

M

Mousebaby

I don't think Eclipse is available in paperback yet. I got it at Wal Mart (hardback) for around the same price as the paperback copy of New Moon.

Hmmmm, looks like I'm going to BJ's today, he is out of town and can't stop me. :evil:

M

Mousebaby

Well I'm off to go shopping with the kiddies and to get my nails done, ya'll have a good one! :howdy: