Local boy does good, makes national news.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Athena1078
Ok.. the last part I can understand being wrong.. but what guy hasn't taken a #### in a parking lot before?

urinated and then masturbated outside a KFC restaurant in Damascus Monday morning.

Looks like it was just a little more than a pee in a parking lot! :biggrin:

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
"Ok, that was a number 3, extra crispy, with a diet coke. Would you like any hotsause?"

"No, but if you could hand me a couple of napkins, that'd be great"

Athena1078

Social Director
that is why I said the last part I can understand being wrong...But the guy called the cops on the guy peeing.. then on masturbating.. If I called the cops everytime I saw a guy peeing in a parking lot, behind a dumpster.. etc...I would be on the phone all the time at Solomon's

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Originally posted by Athena1078
that is why I said the last part I can understand being wrong...But the guy called the cops on the guy peeing.. then on masturbating.. If I called the cops everytime I saw a guy peeing in a parking lot, behind a dumpster.. etc...I would be on the phone all the time at Solomon's

Yeah, I can see peeing behind a dumpster or something, somewhere where its not obvious, but if the guy was just walking around the parking lot drawing pictures, I'd have to wonder if he was all there.. The guy probably called the cops the first time not cuz he was grossed or upset, but its more likely he thought the guy was nuts and needed help.

The second time he called, I'd bet money it was because he thought the guy was jacked up and was more concerned for the welfare of others than of the guy. I mean, I've seen plenty of coked out \ burt out \ drunk people who feel its necessary to aggrivate the pizz out of anyone they see, and who needs that ?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Being that it happened at 4am I doubt he was a threat to many people. In Solomons the fast food places don't even turn on their outside store lights until right before opening. The delivery person had to be staring pretty good to see as much as he did. I wonder if the cops got a DNA sample? :lol:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
"The deliveryman told police that when he exited the restaurant, Sandoval was standing outside with his pants down, masturbating, according to police. The deliveryman called police again, Utter said"

Maybe he was just shaking the pee-pee off:razz2: