Pro Fitness

warneckutz

I need to start exercising. Any pro/cons about Pro Fitness?

Being overly-biased...:pete:...

A membership includes daycare, aerobics and spinning classes. A few training sessions (just an "intro" to the gym and some of the equipment, paid training is much more in-depth), guest passes, t-shirt and two protein shakes.

PF offers a 30-day trial period so if you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll refund you your money and tear up the contract.

sunshineblue

Being overly-biased...:pete:...

A membership includes daycare, aerobics and spinning classes. A few training sessions (just an "intro" to the gym and some of the equipment, paid training is much more in-depth), guest passes, t-shirt and two protein shakes.

PF offers a 30-day trial period so if you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll refund you your money and tear up the contract.

what is the name of the Gym in PF?

I am looking for a Gym ...

B

Beth_kennedy

i would suggest that you check out Maximum..it rocks!!!

I was going to do that... I used to go to pro fitness before I moved, loved it...was pissed off when Matt was no longer there, but switched over with Mark at other location....but was not here long enough to go back...

Daughter continued to go...

I was not sure if I wanted to go back to PF or see what Maximum had.

I HAD a great rate with PF but I doubt if I can get that back...

sexy_pants

I was going to do that... I used to go to pro fitness before I moved, loved it...was pissed off when Matt was no longer there, but switched over with Mark at other location....but was not here long enough to go back...

Daughter continued to go...

I was not sure if I wanted to go back to PF or see what Maximum had.

I HAD a great rate with PF but I doubt if I can get that back...

i was at PF for about 10 months, had my membership paid up for a year. i ended up giving my neighbor my 2 months that i had already paid for and went to Maximum..wasn't satisfied with PF....loving where i am now!!! :yahoo:

B

Beth_kennedy

i was at PF for about 10 months, had my membership paid up for a year. i ended up giving my neighbor my 2 months that i had already paid for and went to Maximum..wasn't satisfied with PF....loving where i am now!!! :yahoo:

What's better at Maximum?

angelbaby

I LOVE profitness. Hubby and I have had a membership for years now. I love the staff everyone is ALWAYS nice to you. It also helps that Mark is a redskins fan..it makes me feel at home! :killingme