Hey, War...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
...does your gym offer this?

Erotic Aerobics/Cardio Striptease
Working out has never looked so hot! Using basic moves of striptease, dance and aerobics, you'll learn a sexy routine that will burn calories in a fun new way! These low-impact workouts aimed at toning the abs, thighs, hips and buns, begin with a warm-up and progress into a "sassy but classy" cardio routine. Combining sensuality and strength, you'll get a great workout, feel more confident and love your body! All fitness levels welcome!

Mojo

Working out has never looked so hot! Using basic moves of striptease, dance and aerobics, you'll learn a sexy routine that will burn calories in a fun new way! These low-impact workouts aimed at toning the abs, thighs, hips and buns, begin with a warm-up and progress into a "sassy but classy" cardio routine. Combining sensuality and strength, you'll get a great workout, feel more confident and love your body! All fitness levels welcome!

:lol: Yeah right, that dump barely has equipment that is usable.

The instructor...

Attachments

• shorts.jpg
    shorts.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 63

warneckutz

No... while that would be an "interesting" class in so many ways ...

warneckutz

You can get those poles at Spencer. We were in there recently getting stuff for my friends bachelorette party and there they were, right by the...well, by the island of misfit toys in the back of the store :lol:

My friends and I took a pole dancing class in January for one of their birthdays, it was actually a lot of fun.

:eyebrow:

Mojo

You can get those poles at Spencer. We were in there recently getting stuff for my friends bachelorette party and there they were, right by the...well, by the island of misfit toys in the back of the store :lol:

My friends and I took a pole dancing class in January for one of their birthdays, it was actually a lot of fun.

:buttkick:

I expect to see you showcasing your skills at Roses!