Dokapon Kingdom

Xaquin44

Official Dokapon Kingdom Website

New Wii game

sort of akin to Mario Party, but without the mini games.

Think of it as an RPG Mario Party. Against other players and the computer.

This sounds like one of the most original games to pop out in a while.

Fight your friend .... he loses? Draw on his face .... shave his head maybe .... change his name to a$$hole if you want .... whatever sticks.

Be careful though, cause he could do the same thing to you.

Don't like that you just lost a fight? Head back home .... change your name back and regrow your hair. After you scrub the ink off your face, you can hire a hitman to try and take out your friend.

Seriously, I can't wait for this. It's like a grownup party game with a vengence.

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Official Dokapon Kingdom Website

New Wii game

sort of akin to Mario Party, but without the mini games.

Think of it as an RPG Mario Party. Against other players and the computer.

This sounds like one of the most original games to pop out in a while.

Fight your friend .... he loses? Draw on his face .... shave his head maybe .... change his name to a$$hole if you want .... whatever sticks.

Be careful though, cause he could do the same thing to you.

Don't like that you just lost a fight? Head back home .... change your name back and regrow your hair. After you scrub the ink off your face, you can hire a hitman to try and take out your friend.

Seriously, I can't wait for this. It's like a grownup party game with a vengence.

:yawn:

You should just go throw a football with a friend, and have more fun...:yay:

Gwydion

I think I'll decide if it sounds good when their official website is actually filled in more. I've never been a fan of turn based games.

Gwydion

nooo not FFX =(

hehe

FFX was awesome.
Finally updated graphics and the implementation of the sphere grid was way ahead of its time.

And c'mon, who doesn't love Rikku.

On a side note, I finally got through FF X-2, which I had put off for a few years. If you, like a majority of others, hate the game from the start, suck it up and play it anyways...its one of those games that you absolutely hate until about half way through and then it turns out to be one of the best games you've ever played.

Xaquin44

FFX was awesome.
Finally updated graphics and the implementation of the sphere grid was way ahead of its time.

And c'mon, who doesn't love Rikku.

On a side note, I finally got through FF X-2, which I had put off for a few years. If you, like a majority of others, hate the game from the start, suck it up and play it anyways...its one of those games that you absolutely hate until about half way through and then it turns out to be one of the best games you've ever played.

whoops, FFX-2 was the one I hated.

I never played FFX

my mistake =)

Xaquin44

1) Go play X
2) Get really really drunk and play X-2....try to end up sober around 15 hours through when the game picks up.

=( I don't drink though

I think I really didn't like it because for the first hour I couldn't see anything and was wondering why they made the game so dark.

I figured if the rest of the game is like this, I quit now.

(later I found out that the brightness on my TV got messed up somehow)

(I felt kind of dumb, but I had already traded it and didn't feel like rebuying it)

Xaquin44

What the crap!

I called every EBstopcoland in Waldorf and none of them will be carrying this game =/

Guess I'll have to order it or something.

ALL OF YOU SHOULD TOO!