Looking for personal trainer

CakeLady

Hi guys! I'm in the process of qualifying for gastric bypass surgery. I need to work with a personal trainer for 3 months prior to qualification, and I was wondering if anyone had any info on personal trainers in the Southern Maryland area. Help me figure this out!!!!! :)

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Hi guys! I'm in the process of qualifying for gastric bypass surgery. I need to work with a personal trainer for 3 months prior to qualification, and I was wondering if anyone had any info on personal trainers in the Southern Maryland area. Help me figure this out!!!!! :)

Do you want someone that already works at a gym? Which gym to you want to use?

Or do you want someone that trains at your home or theirs?

Attachments

• shorts.jpg
    shorts.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 78
C

CalvertNewbie

They must really be tightening the qualifications for the surgery. Two people I used to work with had the surgery done (3 & 4 yrs ago) and they didn't have to go through 3 months of personal trainers. Best of luck!

CakeLady

I used to make decorated cakes, so that's where the name comes from. LOL. I loved the thumbnail of Richard Simmons too! I think I found what I'm looking for. I went to Gateau Physical Therapy in Lusby since that's where I live. I was able to get an assessment appointment where they will design a program for me to follow and I can use their "gym" equipment for $3 a session. It's close. I'm happy with that. Thanks to everyone who PM'd me too!