Mosque Bombing

Hessian

I wonder if Americans have any feeling one way or the other on this latest bombing. Considering the Jordanian consulate was hit..the UN HQ and now the mosque.

To add to our puzzlement, 300,000 march in the streets blaming the Baathist party and of course the USA. (We didn't provide enough security...although they frequently think (and tell) us infidels should stay away form their holy sites because our presence there contaminates it.

SO....we don't guard it...fellow moslems bomb it and then they blame us...OK, I think I get it now.

Solution:
A. Evacuate all coalition forces.
B. Allow the French to take over occupation & oil.
C. Drop 100,000 tons of Pig shjt on all their "Holy" sites
D. Sit back and watch them all self destruct in rage.
E. Go in and take their oil. to pay for the flights.:blushing:

I don't know....I'm just so tired of dealing with fanatical psychos that don't understand the modern world, don't understand capitalism, freedom, responsibility, and all the other ingredients of modern civilization.

In a very weird way, we are following the Vietnam format.
We operate by very clear rules, don't want to offend, pay enormous $$ for allied help, and pay for it day by day with rockets and snipers & firebombs.

We are preventing Islam from self conflagration...if we can only find more fuel to dump on these 12th century fanatics.

I want to sit in my easy chair and watch the eastern world simply destroy itself. Those with the most common sense will prevail.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It would be nice...

Those with the most common sense will prevail

...wouldn't it?

We are dealing not only with devoutly religious, hence unreasonable, people here who will be rather sticky to help but also modern secular forces who have a very deep interest in things being the way they were who can inflict a lotta violence rather easily.

Couple that with 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' where Saddmas hold outs can even use fanatics, Al Queda, for suicide attacks and...viola.

On top of that, Iraq is three distinct peoples; the Sunni's, Shia's and Kurds, all of which will submit to the rule of any of the other only through force.

On top of that, NO ONE in the region remotely wants Iraq to become a democracy except maybe Israel and Jordan. It's rather easy to question their motives in search of peace oft times.

This could be the the next and perhaps greatest step of demorcatizing the rest of the world. It could also be a total failure.

In the mean time, the free flow of oil is stabilizing, which is our national interest anyway.

I have no idea what to do except Hussein must turn up dead rather soon. Then we'll see. Mean time, our media, hence the national common knowledge, has NO interest in things going well until W loses to Howard.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by Hessian
I wonder if Americans have any feeling one way or the other on this latest bombing.
This one does. I have a thousand feelings, most of them connected to the fact that religious fanatacism kills. Along with an overriding sense of defeat. There will never be peace everywhere on earth simultaneously. Not for a single minute.
Drop 100,000 tons of Pig shjt on all their "Holy" sites
Why would you do something so gross? And why put the word holy in quotation marks? It's holy to them. That's what matters. What do you care?

Hessian

Larry..if someone could summarize the situation a clearly and briefly as you did for the rest of the puzzled American public- they'd desrve to go to the head of the class. (Hopefully Condeleeza has that formula clear in her head).

We need one of those brilliant responses to an impossible situations as seen with the Berlin Airlift or the Quarrantine on Cuba. It shift the burden of response on the opponent....but just what is the response???

Religious Fanaticism Kills? Tell that to the Jesuits, tell that to thousands of missionaries spending their entire life patiently serving and suffering. Certainly violent fanaticism is alive and well in Islam but the bitter rivalries of the Catholics & Protestants has long cooled down (In America...we live in almost unheard of peaceful brotherhood compared to lingering hot spots in Northern Ireland or parts of the Balkan)

Peace in the Earth simultaneously?...that time will come but it will be a false peace...it will last about 3 and a half years. All the UN crowd will be so proud of themselves-but it will be false.

"Holy"- it might be revered by them in their false belief system and their millenial-held rivalries based on who's camel spit at whom. Me...I just would like to see their outrageous behavior turn on themselves. Whipping their backs til they bleed has become passe'. They must think harder like the priests of Baal facing Elijah to find some way to get Allah's attention....all for an idol who doesn't hear, speak or act.
We could use a new Gideon with a couple hundred torches in pots to cause them to fall upon each other in mass melee'. (while we sit back & watch)...unfortunately we need to have the faith, perserverence, and fortitude of Gideon to work such miracles...and frankly....we just don't have it today.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!! :barf:

Bertha Venation

. . . . it will be a false peace...it will last about 3 and a half years. . . .
I'm so glad you wrote this. It clears up a great deal for me.
"Holy"- it might be revered by them in their false belief system and their millenial-held rivalries based on who's camel spit at whom. . . .
ALLAH AKBAR!!!! :barf:
You don't have a problem belittling anothers' faith. I'd ask who are you to judge, but I'd probably get a Bible verse in return. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this, given that you probably think I have deluded myself into thinking I follow Christ. :shrug: Your problem. Not mine.

BTW, "allahu ahbar" is nothing but a rough equivalent of "praise God." That makes you vomit?

Hessian

BTW, "allahu ahbar" is nothing but a rough equivalent of "praise God." That makes you vomit?

why yes it does
:biggrin:

Millions of screaming adherents making the world scene unstable, costing us tax dollars, putting our men & women at risk, destroying their own resources...all in utter devotion to a mythical god. Fortunately their parasitic shieks & imams can't control their factions and their hatred toward the West manifests itself in rock throwing and squiggly writing on bed sheets.

Now we find Iran is working toward a nuke bomb...and you think these psychos will promise to use it toward peace? They have rededicated themselves to annihilation of the West and American Liberals such as yourself will continue to urge understanding and Tolerance which to them means utter fear and weakness.

What did I clear up for you in the last post?
( "I'm so glad you wrote this. It clears up a great deal for me.")

Bertha Venation

. . . . in utter devotion to a mythical god. Fortunately their parasitic shieks & imams can't control their factions and their hatred toward the West manifests itself in rock throwing and squiggly writing on bed sheets.
Their god "mythical?" Why, Hessian, to them, the God of the Bible is equally mythical. Don't you suppose this "MY God is the only true God!!" "No, MY God is the only true God!!" back & forth garbage is one of the major reasons the world is so utterly fubar right now?
What did I clear up for you in the last post?
Well, let me make sure: you believe in the tribulation et al as described in Revelation?

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Women at a "casually elegant" cocktail party.
:killingme I can see heels and pearls flying, hear dresses ripping, nylons running, nails snapping, and cries of b!tch! in fifteen pitches.

Hessian

WOW
What kind of casually elegant parties do you attend?? Ouch!

Aside from that analogy, please don't think for one minute that labeling the dispute as garbage will minimize it or make it go away.

I'm sure that you'd agree that if the stated goal of many Islamic fundamentalists comes true...it doesn't matter if you are polytheistic, agnostic, monotheistic or animist. If you don't kneel on your little carpet when the imam calls for morning prayers in downtown Topeka, and you decide on your "freedom" of worship that was once guarranteed in the former constitution...the penalty will be brutal.

So for the people who wish to stay out of this "religious" thing...guess what: either you fight for your freedom of religion today or plan on your nose sucking carpet five times a day soon.
Think I'm bluffing? Moslems have gotten a drive together to register 1,000,000 voters in the US--and they WILL vote as a block.
With our "tolerance & openness" used against us, we have perhaps 30-40 years before they start building the Prayer towers.
California already has implemented a curriculum where ALL the children assume Mid-East names,...dress up in clothing, read the Koran, and go through the "Life of a Moslem"...meanwhile they ban any similar discussion of the Bible--is there any doubt over where this is going?

"Put the bombs between the Minarets, down the Kazbar way"
Rock the Kazbar....

R

RadioPatrol

Solution:
A. Evacuate all coalition forces.
B. Allow the French to take over occupation & oil.
C. Drop 100,000 tons of Pig shjt on all their "Holy" sites
D. Sit back and watch them all self destruct in rage.
E. Go in and take their oil. to pay for the flights.:blushing:

I don't know....I'm just so tired of dealing with fanatical psychos that don't understand the modern world, don't understand capitalism, freedom, responsibility, and all the other ingredients of modern civilization.

In a very weird way, we are following the Vietnam format.
We operate by very clear rules, don't want to offend, pay enormous $$ for allied help, and pay for it day by day with rockets and snipers & firebombs.

We are preventing Islam from self conflagration...if we can only find more fuel to dump on these 12th century fanatics.

I want to sit in my easy chair and watch the eastern world simply destroy itself. Those with the most common sense will prevail.

I'll raging Islamic Radicals for $400 Alex ....

you should have made this a Survey ....