Just wanted to see...

watercolor

yeah yeah
I read NIR.. however, out of all the books that nicholas sparks has written (and I have read all of them except 2) I have to say that this one was not one my favorites. I just felt that it didnt grab me as the others did.

I havent read the shack.. who is that by?

Another good read when you are doing is Jodi Picoult: Nineteen Minutes and My Sisters Keeper

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
I second My Sister's Keeper. Good read.
NIR was good, but I'm not a big Nicholas Sparks fan. I find that reading such perfect happy endings makes me expect that in real life. Not a good thing.

M

Mousebaby

Myself and a few other forumites are reading a series called The Twilight Saga. Very thick books but they keep you pulled in and they are excellent reads. They are by Stephanie Meyer and they are for young adults but a lot of adults are enjoying them as well.

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I read NIR.. however, out of all the books that nicholas sparks has written (and I have read all of them except 2) I have to say that this one was not one my favorites. I just felt that it didnt grab me as the others did.

I havent read the shack.. who is that by?

Another good read when you are doing is Jodi Picoult: Nineteen Minutes and My Sisters Keeper

It is by William P. Young. So far so good, it is about a family's youngest daughter has been adbucted, evidence show's she may have been brutally murdered and is found in an abandoned shack. Years later the father receives a suspicious note inviting him back to that shack for a weekend. The note is apparently from God and what he finds there will change his world forever.

The Shack sounds good. I read Nights in Rodanthe. It was ok. I didn't think it was one of best novels to make a movie from. Have you guys seen the commercial for it?

watercolor

yeah yeah
The Shack sounds good. I read Nights in Rodanthe. It was ok. I didn't think it was one of best novels to make a movie from. Have you guys seen the commercial for it?

I have- and I think that they cast it completely wrong. The characters in the book did not portray to me in any way for Diane Lane and or Richard Gere. With the notebook, I do believe they cast well.. but eh. Whatever, I am not the one making millions.