What's up Manny?

Otter

Nothing to see here
I predict that Boston will turn it around and beat out the yanks for 1st in the AL east, go on to the World Series, win in 5 games with Ramirez winning the MVP....and I promise to put down this crackpipe soon..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:frown: Yeah, this last series between NY and Boston seemed to have disheartened the fans at Fenway.

The Sox were looking for a sweep of the Yanks, if not two out of three, but instead it went other way around.

According to ESPN NEWS, over 80% gave Roger Clemens a standing ovation when he left the game, something they had not done before.

If only Redskin fans could be so gracious.........:biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by penncam
[If only Redskin fans could be so gracious.........:biggrin: [/B]

They are that gracious, don't be fooled by the vast majority of fans in the stands, its just like Camden Yards, "I" need to be seen at Fedex Field and have no problem being ripped off by Angelos/Snyder, cuz its all about me..The true fans are not in the stands anymore and I predict the slow downturn of attendance at pro sports and an increase in attendence at college sports.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by cattitude
Oh, good grief Penn. So I forgot to stand and clap when you left Jethros...:neener:
:biggrin: Oh for craps sakes!!

The Lady doth protest too much!

Geez Catt, you know I can't resist a little friendly jibe at 'Skins!

But seriously, I did think the fans at Fenway did show a lot of class for the acknowledging Clemens in his final game(possibly) at the park.

Luv Ya