Nickel!!! Midnight Sun Leaked!!!

M

Mousebaby

I'M FREAKIN OUT!!! I am so into these books it's unreal! I just started the second book. Please don't give away any secrets. :lol:

Geek

I'M FREAKIN OUT!!! I am so into these books it's unreal! I just started the second book. Please don't give away any secrets. :lol:

Wait until you are done with all 4 before reading the link I posted. It is sweeter when you know everything.

M

Mousebaby

Wait until you are done with all 4 before reading the link I posted. It is sweeter when you know everything.

:yay: Got ya! I have all 4 here, I grabbed them at BJ's while I had the chance cause I knew they would fly off the shelves if I didn't get them while I could. Anyway, thanks for the heads up, now I'm all excited, there is a new book! :banana:

Geek

:yay: Got ya! I have all 4 here, I grabbed them at BJ's while I had the chance cause I knew they would fly off the shelves if I didn't get them while I could. Anyway, thanks for the heads up, now I'm all excited, there is a new book! :banana:

Well, really, It is just the first 12 chapters, but you will love it dearly.

Hey Mystical!! How about this as a Present for your daughter!!

Twilight Carved Wood Wolf Charm and Stunning CZ heart - eBay (item 200249685603 end time Sep-02-08 15:17:29 PDT)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I read the first chapter a couple months ago, and heard about the "leak" and her releasing the other chapters - just haven't been around the computer enough to read them yet. I'm not in too much of a rush, since I know what happens. :lol:

Geek

I read the first chapter a couple months ago, and heard about the "leak" and her releasing the other chapters - just haven't been around the computer enough to read them yet. I'm not in too much of a rush, since I know what happens. :lol:

I love Edward more now. Damn. Hot Damn.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love Edward more now. Damn. Hot Damn.
:lol:

What I really enjoyed about the first chapter was his insight on Jessica's thoughts. You realize she's not being genuinely friendly to Bella and she's really just a bia. :lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
NO!!! Are you reading these books?

I've read them. Just finished Breaking Dawn because I had to wait my turn.:lol: I'll have to hunt up the article I thought I sent you. My daughter and nieces were on the front page of the Independent. The article was all about Bite Night at Borders the night Breaking Dawn was released.

She'd love it. Her Bf got her Bella's bracelet for her Bday.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
You guys have peaked my interest in the books. Do I need to start on a particular one since it's a series or can I just start at whichever book I happen to find first???

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
You guys have peaked my interest in the books. Do I need to start on a particular one since it's a series or can I just start at whichever book I happen to find first???
Well, you could start wherever you want, but if you want it all to make sense you need to read them in order. :lol: