This chili's a crapper

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It's a scene right out of a Grade B prison movie: An inmate gets his tray, looks with disgust at the steaming mound of chili, slams down his knife and fork and growls, "I'm not going to eat this slop! It smells like (expletive deleted)!"

And this time . . . gulp . . . he was right.

"It's created a lot of chaos throughout this entire facility," said a harried Sheriff Mark Dion.

Dion said he and his investigators will not rest until they get to the bottom (so to speak) of the biggest calamity to rock his jail since the bunk beds started falling off the walls two years ago: Someone put feces in the jail's chili - and if that's not cause for a hunger strike, it's surely enough to attract a horde of personal-injury lawyers.

Dion knew he had a problem on his hands Wednesday when, only minutes after the chili went out on rolling carts to the jail's housing units, the complaints came rolling back. Something didn't smell right, a number of inmates insisted, and we're not talking about the tomato sauce!

The sheriff ordered the entire batch seized, along with the "ghost meal" preserved from every feeding "just in case something like this happens."

He then immediately suspended all 14 of the inmate "trustees" who work in the kitchen under the supervision of three civilian cooks. He wisely put all of the trustees in protective custody until investigators can figure out who fouled the chili and, of course, why.

Meanwhile, up and down the jail's housing pods, the retching had already begun.

"Some people are sick," Dion said. "We've had a few cases of nausea, vomiting. It could be as much psychological as physical."

Either way, it's cruel and unusual punishment.

:barf:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He wisely put all of the trustees in protective custody

See, this is what's wrong with our country. If they'd put the perps back in the general prison population, I guarantee there would be no more #### chili incidents.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I wonder if any of those trustees used to work for the Post Office, as we know those guys will crap anywhere.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's a scene right out of a Grade B prison movie: An inmate gets his tray, looks with disgust at the steaming mound of chili, slams down his knife and fork and growls, "I'm not going to eat this slop! It smells like (expletive deleted)!"

And this time . . . gulp . . . he was right.

"It's created a lot of chaos throughout this entire facility," said a harried Sheriff Mark Dion.

Dion said he and his investigators will not rest until they get to the bottom (so to speak) of the biggest calamity to rock his jail since the bunk beds started falling off the walls two years ago: Someone put feces in the jail's chili - and if that's not cause for a hunger strike, it's surely enough to attract a horde of personal-injury lawyers.

Dion knew he had a problem on his hands Wednesday when, only minutes after the chili went out on rolling carts to the jail's housing units, the complaints came rolling back. Something didn't smell right, a number of inmates insisted, and we're not talking about the tomato sauce!

The sheriff ordered the entire batch seized, along with the "ghost meal" preserved from every feeding "just in case something like this happens."

He then immediately suspended all 14 of the inmate "trustees" who work in the kitchen under the supervision of three civilian cooks. He wisely put all of the trustees in protective custody until investigators can figure out who fouled the chili and, of course, why.

Meanwhile, up and down the jail's housing pods, the retching had already begun.

"Some people are sick," Dion said. "We've had a few cases of nausea, vomiting. It could be as much psychological as physical."

Either way, it's cruel and unusual punishment.

:barf:
I've had that chili, they serve it over rice on the ship.

bcp

In My Opinion
Should have served it at breakfast.
At least then they could have called it Sh*t on a shingle and been correct