Everybody ready???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ah 1 and ah 2 and..."Hail, to the Redskins! Hail, vic-tor-eee, Braves, on the Warpath! Fight! For old Dee Ceeeeee!!!

They win tonight and I will be intolerable tomorrow. They lose and I will be inconsolable at the prospects of 15-1...

K

Kain99

huepfen024.gif

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Rose...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...I thought the only 9'er fans around here were short, hairy Bucksnort types?
Hey Granville,

She is a Bucksnort type, has flowing blonde hair, and is by no means tall.

Bucksnort type = likes to party and help others out all at the same time.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Ah 1 and ah 2 and..."Hell, it's the Redskins! Hell, mis-or-eee, Braves, are a floormat! Wipe! your feet on Dee Ceeeeee!!!
Just wanted to hear you sing it!!!!!!! :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That is all...

...well and good...

Bucksnort type = likes to party and help others out all at the same time.

...but we gotta be honest here. When someone says 'Bucksnort' people like me who don't know any better picture you before Rose!

...and then we sang some more...

"Fight on, fight on, until you have won, sons of Washington!"

"Hey! HEy! HEY!"

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: That is all...

...but we gotta be honest here. When someone says 'Bucksnort' people like me who don't know any better picture you before Rose!
It has nothing to do with appearances, but I guess that is what stereotypes are all about, huh. The Bucksnorts have (or should I say had) as members doctors, lawyers (to include a one time assistant State's Attorney), teachers, bankers, truck drivers, whatever as members. We all share a desire to have fun and while doing so we raise money for charitable activities. Doesn't have a thing to do with growing long hair and beards (though many of us sport them).

BTW, where was that 20 point @sswhopping you were predicting?

I was impressed by the receiver (Coles) in what little of the game I watched. He should help bring Ramsey along as it looked like he was latching on to anything remotely close to him.

How do you think they will fair against Atlanta (another team without their starting QB)?