How bout them Skins?

TripleJ

After spending the whole week wondering how badly we were going to get beaten, they win the game in a dramatic last second finish.......... they only do this so that I will keep watching them , which I have been doing since Lombardi was their coach:cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I'm surprised I couldn't hear all the whooping and shouting from Frederick or that Larry hasn't been on here gloating yet. :lmao:

TripleJ

Originally posted by jazz lady
I'm surprised I couldn't hear all the whooping and shouting from Frederick or that Larry hasn't been on here gloating yet. :lmao:
Let the gloating commence.........we have more than a week before the next game and the Falcons are riddled with injuries:cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Poor Larry. He whooped and danced so much that it tuckered him right out. He then turned on the radio so he could fall asleep to the dulcet tones of Sonny Jurgenson and the post-game commentary.

mainman

Set Trippin
Typical last second victory, that we are all used too. One plus is, they looked pretty good.
Arrington was all over the field, (again). The guy seems to be in 11 places at once..
- Coles..(great things to come)
-The running game even looked decent...
- Ramsey, slowly and steadily coming into his own......
:yay: :yay:
Hail!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.....yyeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!

Everybody remember Norvel? Every game was a nail biter and...we'd always find a way to lose. Miss a field goal. Commit a penalty. Almost make a big play.

Everybody remember Joe Gibbs?

Every game was heart attack on a platter. We'd always find a way to win. The other guys would make a mistake. We'd make a play. Get a break. But we'd win and it was contagious, just like losing.

Steve Spurrier said loud and clear last night that winning is all that matters, not simply doing it his way. I held my breathe after Patrick stumbled, bumbled and rumbled on the big play (no holding!!!). I was scared to death Steve would then go for broke and try to catch the Jets playing run and go play action, we'd get sacked, taken out of field goal range and lose in OT, going home with a 'moral' victory and explanations later.

Nope. Pure Gibbs, run gut, run gut, run gut, field goal, cha-ching!!!! Thanks for coming, see you next week!

If the D line can just do what they did last night (against a very good Jets O line and a first rate back in Martin) just hold their own, week after week, that will be good enough to make the playoffs as far as the D goes. LaVar is a monster. He made SO many big plays last night. The secondary looks super. Vinnie is old but he didn't make any stupid throws last night. They droped a few though.

Our O line was great on the run but looked bad against a really, really good Jets D line.

Special teams, Morton is...Brian Mitchell. Fire, fire, fire.

John Hall is a pro. He just kicks the damn ball. No pressure.

Patrick is proving himself more than a second year pro. What composure!

Ladell Betts. Who???? Man, what's in his soup??? Stephen Davis who?

This game was a few plays, the 4th and 1 we kicked the field goal on, Coles being underthrown on an otherwise great play by Patrick, Vinnie almost being picked for 6 by LaVar on the first series, Jets making no mistakes, no T/O's or bad penalties, from the Jets being swamped.

We had to win this game with all the Jetskins and Chad hanging.

We should have won. We did win.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAIIIILLLtoooothaaaaRedskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Another BEAUTIFUL...

...Monday morning, huh?

The birds are singing. Sun is shinning. My teeth are whiter. Kids are behaving wonderfully. Can't wait for the bills to get here so I can pay 'em...

Ahhhhh........