dr. prescribed weight loss medicine?

SMC_Gal

Anybody been successful with Weight Loss Supplements prescribed by your doctor?

I've been unsuccessful losing the weight by & exercise alone, and hope this will give me a little added boost that I need...

Any suggestions on what I should ask for at the docs?

thurley42

HY;FR

I've been unsuccessful losing the weight by & exercise alone, and hope this will give me a little added boost that I need...

it is almost impossible to not lose weight if you follow a proper diet and exercise regime...if that is honestly the case then you need to get your thryroid checked and have some tests ran because you may have some serious health issues going on...which would mean you shouldn't try to use any drugs...they really don't work anyway and do a lot more harm than good.

SamSpade

Some time ago, I had very minor success with phentermine. A lot of doctors won't bother with it, because its effects are short term and minimal. After a short time of use, it stops being effective. I know from my own experience, it makes me seriously depressed and paranoid.

Unless you have a dangerously serious weight loss problem, the best way is to develop healthy habits - cutting out snacks, walking more and so on - until they become routine. Even if you don't reach your weight loss goals, you'll feel better.