Rumsfeld says "Don't argue or disagree with W"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's a good way to make...

...my point... you can't handle the truth, thus, blood pressure med.

The entire left is running around in this schizoide reality where a vote to support the use of force is actually a vote to;

a. not use force
b. threaten force
c. whatever it needs to be to deal with constituents who are so blind with hatred for one man that it requires irrational behavior to keep ones job

The blood of 9/11 is all over the hands of the Clinton administration because they allowed, every step of the way, for people who declared war on us to attack and kill us with no repercusions; Somalia, the Embassies, the Cole, the first World Trade Center attack.

The blood is also on the hands of the Bush administration but they are doing their job; providing for the common defense.

One can deny Al Queda/Iraq links. And one can deny the hundreds if not thousands of Al Queda people in Iraq now.

One can deny the impotency of the UN. One can deny the economic ties of Iraq with Germany, France and Russia.

One can even deny that it is bad to pre-emptively strike Iraq and then use North Korea as an example of what could happen if we don't pre-emptive look after our interests.

You are held to one standard only; that which you can live with.

Which, I figure, the medicine helps. In the meantime, Saddam and other tyrants the world over (except Milosovic) are rooting for the modern left to do their thing for them. They had it good for eight years.

Which is Rummys point.

Once we got down to the business of fighting in the Balkans (aka Operation Delay Impeachment) Republicans shut their mouths and supported the CIC. There was plenty of domestic stuff to argue about, as there is now, without aiding our enemies when we have troops in harms way. Is that to much to ask?

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Larry what color is the sky in your world?

The blood of 9/11 is all over the hands of the Clinton administration because they allowed, every step of the way, for people who declared war on us to attack and kill us with no repercusions; Somalia, the Embassies, the Cole, the first World Trade Center attack.

Of course it all began during his years, right, uh-huh, Bush senior was tough on crime. Hah!

One can deny Al Queda/Iraq links. And one can deny the hundreds if not thousands of Al Queda people in Iraq now.

and in England, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, etc. including the good old US of A where do we start shooting?

One can deny the impotency of the UN. One can deny the economic ties of Iraq with Germany, France and Russia.

Glad we have no vested interest in that part of the world and have never used them to our advantage, (Shah, Kuwait, Sadam himself), of course your boy W said "UN, we don't need no stinkin' UN" and now is whining because they won't support us.

One can even deny that it is bad to pre-emptively strike Iraq and then use North Korea as an example of what could happen if we don't pre-emptive look after our interests.

Lets bomb Canada too, since they fish in our waters and allow legalized homosexual marriage and legalized reefer. If you don't agree with it shoot it. Typical right wing mindset.

My point, the current administration doesn't meet my standards, ergo I can complain about it, what Rummy & Ashcroft forget (along with most right wingers) is that this country was founded on dissent & differing opinions (E plurubis unum???) and that is what makes it strong. Not lockstepping to the administrations excuse of the month.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Where in the article does it say, "Rumsfeld says "Don't argue or disagree with W""? I sure didn't come up with that from reading what was written in the article, if you did maybe you should increase the dose of your meds.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Still didn't see that specific quote anywhere in the Yahoo linked article and I didn't want to subscribe to the NYTimes so I didn't read that one, but it is probably the same article as the first since the Yahoo link was an article from the NYTimes. I understand that you may think that is what the other quoted comments made by Rumsfeld mean, but I don't see it that way.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Just read the second link (I have NYT login remembered on the PC at work), a repeat of the first post, same words, same guy, still there is no direct quote of what you inferred.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I gained...

...my point... you can't handle the truth, thus, blood pressure med.

The entire left is running around in this schizoide reality where a vote to support the use of force is actually a vote to;

a. not use force
b. threaten force
c. whatever it needs to be to deal with constituents who are so blind with hatred for one man that it requires irrational behavior to keep ones job

The blood of 9/11 is all over the hands of the Clinton administration because they allowed, every step of the way, for people who declared war on us to attack and kill us with no repercussions; Somalia, the Embassies, the Cole, the first World Trade Center attack.

The blood is also on the hands of the Bush administration but they are doing their job; providing for the common defense.

Which, I figure, the medicine helps. In the meantime, Saddam and other tyrants the world over (except Milosovic) are rooting for the modern left to do their thing for them. They had it good for eight years.

Which is Rummys point.

Once we got down to the business of fighting in the Balkans (aka Operation Delay Impeachment) Republicans shut their mouths and supported the CIC. There was plenty of domestic stuff to argue about, as there is now, without aiding our enemies when we have troops in harms way. Is that to much to ask?

...another fan;

Red;
good god, and i thought you were smart....ugh

I am mildly put off that you had to go so far back into time to find something objectionable to you.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Larry what color is the sky in your world?

Of course it all began during his years, right, uh-huh, Bush senior was tough on crime. Hah!

and in England, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, etc. including the good old US of A where do we start shooting?

Glad we have no vested interest in that part of the world and have never used them to our advantage, (Shah, Kuwait, Sadam himself), of course your boy W said "UN, we don't need no stinkin' UN" and now is whining because they won't support us.

Lets bomb Canada too, since they fish in our waters and allow legalized homosexual marriage and legalized reefer. If you don't agree with it shoot it. Typical right wing mindset.

My point, the current administration doesn't meet my standards, ergo I can complain about it, what Rummy & Ashcroft forget (along with most right wingers) is that this country was founded on dissent & differing opinions (E plurubis unum???) and that is what makes it strong. Not lockstepping to the administrations excuse of the month.

?Forestal MPD or Kerad?

This_person

I am mildly put off that you had to go so far back into time to find something objectionable to you.

:killingme I tried to read the first two links, and didn't note the date of the posts. My goodness, this is old. Somebody just bombed you for this now????? :lmao::lmao: