Disc Golf in southern Maryland

Lexparkflyers

Hey I am looking to open a disc golf course in Lexington Park (Lancaster Park) to be exact. I have already spoke with the board of directors for park management and planned out a goal. What I need is a group of people willing to play. In other words the park wants to know that there money isn't going to go to waste. If you are interested in playing please send me an e-mail with your name so that I can add you to a list that I will provide the board of directors. You will not be obligated in anyway shape or form to provide anything for this cause. I just need proof that people will play if we construct this course. If you have never played disc golf, it is very similar to regular golf but instead of golf balls and clubs you use a frisbee disc and a basket. Now I know it dosn't sound like much fun but once you try it you will be hooked I promise. I recommend looking online at some of the websites that promote disc golf. If you google it you will find that it is a world wide sport and there is even a PDGA which is a Pro Disc Golf Association. Also a good website to check out PDGA Well with that said if you are interested in lending me a hand in creating this send me an e-mail @ william.t.franklin1@navy.mil or Billdogg222@yahoo.com If you are serious about helping and want to get involved you can call me @ (904)982-3639

Thanks for your time
Will