Week 2 WR Decision

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
V. Jackson vs. Denver

or

R. White vs. TB

Jackson had his best game ever last year against Denver but right now I am leaning to White. Convince me I am right or wrong!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Go with Vincent Jackson. Go with the team that is sure to spread the ball and score points. Plus, Jackson had a decent last week.

Roddy White didn't do much last week. Besides that he's going against a top 5 defense last year.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Go with Vincent Jackson. Go with the team that is sure to spread the ball and score points. Plus, Jackson had a decent last week.

Roddy White didn't do much last week. Besides that he's going against a top 5 defense last year.

I was thinking that too, but then I started thinking that Tampa is going to key the run because of M. Turner's week 1 and that might leave the passing game open.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I was thinking that too, but then I started thinking that Tampa is going to key the run because of M. Turner's week 1 and that might leave the passing game open.
Perhaps. If they double up on one receiver, you know who they're going for.

At least with the Chargers, Vincent can find some openings not being doubled up on often.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Perhaps. If they double up on one receiver, you know who they're going for.

At least with the Chargers, Vincent can find some openings not being doubled up on often.

Perhaps, after T. Holt's week 1 I might have to kick him to the curb.... nah better give him a couple more shots at it.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
So, who did you go with and which performed best?:lol:

After going back in forth I did go with Jackson and his production was slightly better, bad day for ATL. Anyway it dosen't matter I think I am going 1-3 this week.