Intimidation

Elle

Happy Camper!
They were talking about this on the radio this morning and I couldn’t believe some of the numbers people gave. I really live a boring life but anyway the question was “Is your significant other intimidated by your number?”

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I heard this on the radio, too. Dean and I have never brought it up to one another. I don't care to know his number, and prefer not to share mine. :cool:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
what number? Age? Weight? House #? Income? Number of former "intimate" partners?

what "number"? :confused:

K

Kain99

That's funny! Numbers are extremely important to me. I am very intimidated when a partners number exceeds mine. Guess I'm just shallow like that. :biggrin:

crabcake

Can we define "intimidated"? Is it in the sense of "I need to have the doc check me out now because you've been more places than a 5-dollar bill?" or "he/she is more experienced"?

crabcake

Originally posted by BullDawg
So what do you guys consider a high number?

when your fingers and toes don't cut it :cool: depends on age, too. I'd expect that maybe a single 35 yr old has had a couple more than a single 22 year old by reason of a longer adult life span.

personally, I'd rather "practice" with someone unexperienced than risk picking up whatever he and the 200 other women he's been with have/had. :ohwell:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by crabcake
Can we define "intimidated"? Is it in the sense of "I need to have the doc check me out now because you've been more places than a 5-dollar bill?"

I would have to say I would be intimidated by that. I have no problems with a more experienced wiser lover, but I don't want no grungy fungi. :ohwell:

Of course on the other hand, sometimes people are intimidated by how "low" the number might be. Kinda freaks them out as if there is all this "pressure" to exceed some kind of expectations.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
when your fingers and toes don't cut it :cool:

personally, I'd rather "practice" with someone unexperienced than risk picking up whatever he and the 200 other women he's been with have/had. :ohwell:

Is this the same for both sexes?

Elle

Happy Camper!

I'd say so. As long as you can remember them all and count them up then that's a good number.

crabcake

I can't answer that for you -- only you can say how comfortable you are with the number of lovers a prospective g/f has had. But personally, if you have to glance down at your toes, you've exceeded my personal cut-off. :cool:

A lot of people don't think about the fact that when you sleep with one person, you've slept with everyone they have slept with, and everyone those people slept with, and so on. :barf: That alone is a huge turn-off to me. :ohwell:

Elle

Happy Camper!
A lot of people don't think about the fact that when you sleep with one person, you've slept with everyone they have slept with, and everyone those people slept with, and so on. :barf: That alone is a huge turn-off to me. :ohwell:

I agree and I must say if I could change my life, my number would still be at 0 for that simple fact.