Calling PFGal, Jeneisen & Watercolor

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well neither of us had a bachelor/bachelorette party but I know they are very common. We just weren't into that stuff anymore.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
2A had his bachelor party on a boat with his buddies, I rented a limo, picked up the gals and went bar hopping.

D

Dribbles

EVERYONE deserves a bachelor/ette party! If I'm ever denied one, I ain't getting married...:cool:

Oh, and first rule of the party: What happens at the party, stays at the party. :bubble: I don't want to hear about the nasty female strippers that were grinding in your face, and you don't need to know about the sexy male dancers that I groped. :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Sharon
2A had his bachelor party on a boat with his buddies, I rented a limo, picked up the gals and went bar hopping.

There you go...butting in where you weren't invited. :biggrin:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
sorry :frown: I guess I should have addressed it "married ladies" instead :ohwell:

Those three were 'fresh' from the alter (or almost in WC's case) so I thought of them first. :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I am having one. Mine kinda got shot to hell last night for something...but it will happen. Just have to work it out. LOL

I dont think there is anything wrong with bachelor/ette parties. I personally think that your mate should be strong enough to know that you love them enough and that you are not gonna go bonk some guy/girl for a last minute swing to sow your oats. If that is the case then you shouldnt be getting married. But- go out- have a good time, get drunk if you want to, do a scavanger hunt, go and have a good time with your girls!!

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by watercolor23
But- go out- have a good time, get drunk if you want to, do a scavanger hunt, go and have a good time with your girls!!

Definitely do a scavenger hunt

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by watercolor23
Oh yea- I have seen some of the things I have to do on mine! :lmao: Im almost scared of some of them.

I got ALLLLLLLLLLL the things on my list! Even the men's underwear and condoms :eek:!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by tys_mommy
They're gone now but I have the disk!!!!!!

is that the one I saw going on ebay with a current bid of $10K? :yikes:

you is one hot mama PFGal :wink: