Bagels and Beagles event!

frequentflier

happy to be living
The Humane Society of Calvert County has recently taken in a large amount of Beagles from a *breeder* in Charles county.

On Sunday October 5 from 9AM-1PM, they will hold a "Bagels and Beagles" event to try to find good homes for these wonderful doggies! They are fully vetted and ready to find fur-ever homes. Bagels, juice and coffee will be donated by local businesses.

To check out the adoptable dogs, go to
Humane Society of Calvert County -
or call (410) 257-4908.

Hosting the event will be Pepper's Pet Pantry, located at 13858 Solomons Island Road in Solomons (in strip mall next to Boomerangs)

Last edited:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
What a great idea!!! Sounds like fun. The beagles I fostered at one time were so sweet, I never would have thought that from a beagle.

Hopefully they'll all get adopted soon and more can be pulled from the shelter.

frequentflier

happy to be living
What a great idea!!! Sounds like fun. The beagles I fostered at one time were so sweet, I never would have thought that from a beagle.

Hopefully they'll all get adopted soon and more can be pulled from the shelter.

Actually, a good friend gave me the idea to do something special :whistle:

frequentflier

happy to be living
The Humane Society of Calvert County has recently taken in a large amount of Beagles from a *breeder* in Charles county.

On Sunday October 5 from 9AM-1PM, they will hold a "Bagels and Beagles" event to try to find good homes for these wonderful doggies! They are fully vetted and ready to find fur-ever homes. Bagels, juice and coffee will be donated by local businesses.

To check out the adoptable dogs, go to
Humane Society of Calvert County -
or call (410) 257-4908.

Hosting the event will be Pepper's Pet Pantry, located at 13858 Solomons Island Road in Solomons (in strip mall next to Boomerangs)

BUMP