conditioning ideas...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Today I did a "deck of cards" workout after the elliptical. Was fun and certainly broke up the monotony of the past few weeks!

# of card equals the # of reps, face cards are all ten reps and Aces 15 reps. the 2 Jokers are 1 minute breaks. 99 reps per suit 396 reps total!!! Pick two exercises for Black and red, or one for EACH of the four suits.

No rest between cards. Flip a card, do the reps for the exercise associated with the suit/color, flip the next card and continue. Your only rests come when you get a joker and only for 60 seconds.

It was GREAT!!! :faint:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Oh... this could be used for outside the gym as well!

Ya, used to take a deck of cards on travel with me just in case the hotel didn't have a fitness room. Make a spectacle of myself out in the parking lot or something. :lol:

T.Rally

Today I did a "deck of cards" workout after the elliptical. Was fun and certainly broke up the monotony of the past few weeks!

# of card equals the # of reps, face cards are all ten reps and Aces 15 reps. the 2 Jokers are 1 minute breaks. 99 reps per suit 396 reps total!!! Pick two exercises for Black and red, or one for EACH of the four suits.

No rest between cards. Flip a card, do the reps for the exercise associated with the suit/color, flip the next card and continue. Your only rests come when you get a joker and only for 60 seconds.

Try some of these daily workouts as supplements. They post a "WOD" everyday and the cycle is 3 days on 1 day off, never varies.

Oh and you have to dig pull ups. They love 'em and do lots of them. I've been following the program religiously for over a year.

Welcome to CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness

warneckutz

:smack: