"The Rules"

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm interested in "the rules" folks follow for their lives. How do your rules make your life better? Whether it be with friends or siginificant other's.

What will you tolerate, what will you not?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I don't talk any smack that my arse can't back up and I won't tolerate other people doing it either. Huge Pet Peeve I guess. Other then that everything is just about fair game. Rule #1 my kid comes first. Rule #2 don't play games with me unless you want them 10 fold back at you. Respect me and I'll respect you.

Last edited:

Vince

1) I treat others as I want to be treated 2) Tell the truth cause being lied to sucks. Can I say "sucks"?:biggrin:

D

Dribbles

I don't really have any rules because I'd just break them all. I take each day as it's given to me.

K

Kain99

I have a few rules.....

1. Cheat on me and I will own you.

2. Lie to me and I will own you

That's about it......

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Vince
1) I treat others as I want to be treated 2) Tell the truth cause being lied to sucks. Can I say "sucks"?:biggrin:

But what if the way you want to be treated is far different than the way they want to be treated, so then in turn both parties become annoyed? :confused: For instance, when I'm sick I like to be taken care of, when Steve is sick he just wants to be left alone. Soooo we each treat the other how we would like to be treated and we both become annoyed.

And do you REALLY want to tell the truth at all times? Sometimes it's just best not to answer honestly to a loaded question. You know, stuff like, "am I being stupid", or "is mine bigger than his". You know of those I speak. We've all been there. :shocking:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Christy
But what if the way you want to be treated is far different than the way they want to be treated, so then in turn both parties become annoyed? :confused: For instance, when I'm sick I like to be taken care of, when Steve is sick he just wants to be left alone. Soooo we each treat the other how we would like to be treated and we both become annoyed.

Maybe I'm going after the wrong person...

:biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kain99
I have a few rules.....

1. Cheat on me and I will own you.

2. Lie to me and I will own you

That's about it......

Oh I like those rules Kain. :yay: (as much as I hate to admit it) :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by crabcake
I guess ... "do unto others" :ohwell:

As pixie said, bad things happen to bad people 10-fold. :cool:
as well as good things happen to good peeps

D

Dribbles

You know, stuff like, "is mine bigger than his". You know of those I speak. We've all been there. :shocking:
Or, "Am I tighter than she is?" :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have my own personal integrity. I try not to judge others by what I would or would not do. My morals and belief and value system are just that - mine. As long as I am living up to my own standards, I give less than a darn about whether or not people agree with them. These standards make me feel good about myself, and I always know who I am and where I stand, and I know that no matter what - my integrity and character are intact.
However I do not tolerate liars, nor abusers of any kind. I also do not tolerate people who betray my trust. I freely give my trust to others, but once it is gone, there are no excuses and no second chances.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Dribbles
Or, "Am I tighter than she is?" :biggrin:

that's a pretty "low-self-esteem-having" (for lack of a better word) thing to be thinking about while in bed with someone ... how you compared to his last nook. :frown:

JM2cents

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Dribbles
Or, "Am I tighter than she is?" :biggrin: Or, "Am I tighter than she is?" Or, "Am I tighter than she is?" NEVERMIND THE ECHO!
:eek:

Vince

And do you REALLY want to tell the truth at all times? Sometimes it's just best not to answer honestly to a loaded question. You know, stuff like, "am I being stupid", or "is mine bigger than his". You know of those I speak. We've all been there. :shocking:

Guess I should have said, "People generally don't like to be treated like sh!t, so I don't do that. People in general don't like to be lied to, so I don't do that either. Those are my rules. I didn't say you had to use them.:biggrin:

D

Dribbles

Originally posted by crabcake
that's a pretty "low-self-esteem-having" (for lack of a better word) thing to be thinking about while in bed with someone ... how you compared to his last nook. :frown:

JM2cents
So the guy who ask "Am I bigger" has a low self-esteem, too?

I didn't say I ask the question. I know how good my sh!t is. I don't need to hear it from someone else. :bubble: