Stripper Pole

kelb

art imitating life
I was wondering if anyone knew if the stripper pole work out was offered anywhere around here? I think it looks like fun but I cant seem to find one.

lovinmaryland

I was wondering if anyone knew if the stripper pole work out was offered anywhere around here? I think it looks like fun but I cant seem to find one.

They used to have them at my gym... but I havent seen it on the class schedule for a few months now. Not sure why either it was always packed and a lot of fun. However I wouldnt say it was a killer work out or anything :shrug:

4d2008

I know my gym has the stripper dance workout thing whatever the hell its called, not sure if a pole is involved as to they wont let me join this class :evil: also its down in my neck of the woods. Maximum health n fitness

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
There are classes in Annapolis. You can actually get a group of people together to take the class together, if you would like.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I know my gym has the stripper dance workout thing whatever the hell its called, not sure if a pole is involved as to they wont let me join this class :evil: also its down in my neck of the woods. Maximum health n fitness

There is no pole in that class though :frown: