Damons

willie

Just got an ad in the paper for Damons It's wings and ribs for 9.95 and does that picture ever look good. Never been to Damons in fact I never knew it was there. Is it any good?

John Z

if you will
Where's "there"? The ones I know about are in Waldorf (Holiday Inn) and Lex Park (right by gate 1). They are pretty good; super place to watch a sporting event. Good appetizers (I honestly forget how their wings stack up against other places) and decent meals. Give it a shot! :smile:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Yes, they are good willie. I dont know about their wings...but I know that if you want a good lunch or a light dinner or something, the pulled pork quesadilla and salad is good. :yum: I personally didnt think that sounded good- but when I tried it, it was great! Their ribs are pretty good for a sports bar atmosphere...:cheers:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I love Damons. I would make a special trip up to Waldorf just to go until we got the one in the Park. If ya ever need to bribe me to do something, just take me to Damon's. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Sorry Maybe if I try them again , they should be better.:blushing: :blushing:
Tigger - don't apologize because you don't like something or have had a bad experience. Not everybody likes the same things anyway. :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The ad looked good so I was gonna stop in the one in Fredericksburg, yesterday, but found something better.

I'll have to try the one in Waldorf on day next week.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by migtig
Tigger - don't apologize because you don't like something or have had a bad experience. Not everybody likes the same things anyway. :wink:
This....Right here... Is why I Luv Ya Girl! :wink:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I've been to Damon's a few times. Sometimes they suck, sometimes they're great. Just depends on who's working I guess. :shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
So it's not only me?:bawl:

Nope, not just you. :wink: My first trip to Damons was in Waldorf several years back and it was AWESOME. Went to the Damon's when it first opened in Lexington Park and it SUCKED. Been back off and on, and it's been hit or miss.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You just have to hope for good cooks. In Waldorf in1995 the cooks sucked. When I went my ex-boyfriend had one taste & didn't even eat his meal. I try mine,It was the same way.:dude: :dude:
I like McDonalds. Have you ever worked there?

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Christy
I've been to Damon's a few times. Sometimes they suck, sometimes they're great. Just depends on who's working I guess. :shrug:

My bro works there and he's an awesome server. Ask for Aaron next time you go!