Testing New Website

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
Hey, all! I was hoping someone would goto Johnny D's BBQ And let me know if they're able to connect.

Thanks,

TWL

Last edited:

John Z

if you will
Yep, I can get there. Now, time to improve that page a li'l. :biggrin: Maybe at least a picture of the place.

I've been there for the Carolina pork sandwich; pretty good!:yum:

TWL

Thanks! Good to know it's working. Just bought the Domain Name this morning around 11. I'm surprised the DNS servers have already picked it up. It normally takes about 3 days.
Now, time to improve that page a li'l. Maybe at least a picture of the place.
Yep, now that I have the easy part out of the way, it's time for the "fun" stuff! :biggrin: I still need to track down the logo and put it up, etc.

Thanks, again!

BTW, we're delivering on PAX River now.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
I've had Johny D's BBQ, but I like Jethro's BBQ better. Hey that is why they call it taste; we are all different. But Jethro's is too far from the base for lunch.

Oops, yeah, I can reach the site.

Y

yornoc

"The page cannot be displayed". I tried it from on base on 9/16/03 @ 0855. I could not ping the URL either.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:yay: on the accessibility

:yay: :yay: + :yum: on the menu. Wish I'd have known about it last night. I would have checked it out when I was down there instead of quiznos. :cool:

TWL

Originally posted by Kordolar
Onless they laxed the rules, last time I checked, the base will not allow external http over 8080.
That really sucks, since the ISP we're using(my personal Verizon DSL) blocks outgoing port 80. After we get more business, we should be able to afford a business package from Verizon DSL and put the server in the store. Until then, It's better than nothing.:hohum:

Kordolar

If cost is a issue you could alwas go with a external hosting service. I see that your domain is registered with godaddy. They seem to be pretty well recommended and thier cheapest package is only 4 dollars a month for simple website hosting.

K

Kain99

Oh No sweetie! You'll never need a server in the store. Just kick back relax, enjoy your new site and when you're ready to upgrade your hosting services.... Post a thread here. Lots of great people who can help ya save time and a huge headache. :wink: