Any good free personals sites left?

School_girl

I was surprised to find both Yahoo personals and Hotmail/Excite are pay sites now. The other problem is finding someone in the area.
Can anyone help I dont have time to create a PAX Personals but it looks like we could certainly use one.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I was surprised when Yahoo started charging, too. That's how I met my husband - it was just before they made ya pay for it.

Good luck!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Wrong Forum

Originally posted by School_girl
Sorry If I posted to the wrong forum
saphos?? Please
I think he dropped a "p", Sappho - Greek poet; author of lyric poems on themes of love and personal relationships, often with other women.

Ponytail

Most folks here know each other, and there status, so Singles Classifieds are almost pointless.

But I've seen some, umm, interesting females around base that have caught my attention. Maybe a PAX singles thing would be the way to go.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by School_girl
Can anyone help I dont have time to create a PAX Personals but it looks like we could certainly use one.

I'm actually in the processes of designing a website that will contain personals and other sorts of local message boards, and news & weather, etc.

Nothing to rival somd.com, of course.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ponytail
Nah. I got one of those. I'm just hoping that she ripens up before I rot. :ohwell:

Don't hold your breath!! Age doesn't always come with wisdom.