Yes, Palin is less read than Bush

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
I'm flummoxed! I didn't think it possible to find someone who read less than Bush, but here we have Sarah Palin who can't name a single newspaper or magazine that she likes to read for information....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm flummoxed! I didn't think it possible to find someone who read less than Bush, but here we have Sarah Palin who can't name a single newspaper or magazine that she likes to read for information....
Ok, I'll bite. Katie tried for one of her "gotcha" soundbites, again. There they were having a conversation & Katie decides she's going to ask ("I'm just curious") how she formed her world view by getting her to name newspapers she's read?! What a load of BS. Sarah didn't bite, though. She knew that anything she tried to say would be turned around on her - so what did she do? Told her Alaskans weren't stupid just because they were far away from DC. Katie didn't look like she was too happy with the reply and Sarah kept right on talking. :lmao:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Jeez, Frosty. You can't keep your ass on your rearend at all today, can you? Don't you get tired looking at your right hand and finding your ass there? :lmao: