AAA Titles on their way.

SlowMo

Teh SLOW
Anyone else looking forward to the releases of the following games?

Far Cry 2
Fallout 3
Need For Speed: Undercover
Prince of Persia
Fable 2

or any other big name titles?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Anyone else looking forward to the releases of the following games?

Far Cry 2
Fallout 3
Need For Speed: Undercover
Prince of Persia
Fable 2

or any other big name titles?

Hadn't heard the latest on the new NFS but that sounds interesting. I hope it turns out well, and I'll definitely get it if so :yay:

Gwydion

Fable 2 should be released for the PC as well....Im quite mad it won't be. Peter Molyneux is an absolutely amazing person for having the ingenuity to create such a diverse storyline, allowing each person form their own fate. And, have NPC AI able to recognize the changes developing within the character and react accordingly. Fable was a great game. Almost to the point where I'm considering buying a 360 to be able to play Fable 2.

Fallout 3, of course. I actually had 7 copies coming to me. It's illegal in Australia so I was gonna ship some copies to my friend there. And get this....its BANNED because of the use of.....MORPHINE. Morphine! Because apparently showing the main character inject morphine to be able to have a short burst of energy/pain killers was "too realistic and promoted drug use." Bethesda replaced the name of the drug to a made up name and Australia is now allowing it. Talk about carebears....And fun note, Bethesda, the creators of Fallout and Elder Scrolls were orginally based out of...Bethesda, MD.

Farcry 2......omg omg omg omg omg omg. Farcry was amazing! I -loved- the idea of "explore any where you want". Which is why I am so into MMOs and games like zelda. Truly one of the first break through games of the FPS genre, I can't wait for Farcry to come out. And with its engine available for editting, you know the modding world will come up with millions of addons and different levels, guns, monsters, etc. within a few days of release. Granted....I must admit I never actually beat Farcry on the highest difficulty. The sphere room with all the monsters made it impossible without cheats.

Not really into the NfS series. PoP won't be on my immediate "to get" list. I enjoyed....Two sands? (iirc) but meh, I like me my zelda.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
:doh:

I read this thread title as "AAA titties" on their way. (and yes I clicked anyway! :blushing:) :lol: I was like, wow, those must be REALLY small.

Xaquin44

looking forward to Monster Hunter 3, Sin and Punishment 2, Mad World, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Rune Factory Frontier, Oboro Muramasa, Dokapon Kingdom, House of the Dead: Overkill, The Conduit and Shiren 3

I wish I had a bigger wallet.

Fortunatly, most of those games are early next year, so I still have some time.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

looking forward to Monster Hunter 3, Sin and Punishment 2, Mad World, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Rune Factory Frontier, Oboro Muramasa, Dokapon Kingdom, House of the Dead: Overkill, The Conduit and Shiren 3

I don't think it's the size of the wallet that matters, but what you have in it.
:pete: :lmao:

Gwydion

Your taste in games humours me Xaq! Such a wide array!

Xaquin44

I don't think it's the size of the wallet that matters, but what you have in it.
:pete: :lmao:

I have a credit card .... but it already has a lot of debt on it =(

also year book receipts from 12 years ago.

I should clean out my wallet sometime.

Xaquin44

I had over 60 games for my Atari 2600

ahem

WHIPPERSNAPPER!

GET OFF MY LAWN!

EEHHHH!

get out of here with your 'Halos' and your 'Gears of Wars' and your 'PLAY STATION 8's'

where are my teeth?

Gwydion

Hahhahaaha.

I -STILL- need to catch up with you for your Thursday sessions! I think I told you I logged your server a few weeks ago. Dayum you guys are good. I got yelled at quite a bit....need to practice some more. The sights are -very- difficult to get used to after playing more....modernized FPS'ers.

Xaquin44

Hahhahaaha.

I -STILL- need to catch up with you for your Thursday sessions! I think I told you I logged your server a few weeks ago. Dayum you guys are good. I got yelled at quite a bit....need to practice some more. The sights are -very- difficult to get used to after playing more....modernized FPS'ers.

we've played so much DoD source

last night we tried CS Source for the first time in I think 3 years .... lord, we got owned.

Bad.

Did I ever give you our vent info?

Gwydion

Aye, although I more than likely have lost it.

CS:Source is fun, I was fairly decent at it awhile back, but haven't played it much. It came packaged with HL2, and I prefered HL2: deathmatch much more. I'm more of a sniper and most of the CS:S was too close for me to enjoy.

Kerad

Fable 2 for certain...and probably Fallout 3. I still have some of last years big releases I never finished (Assassin's Creed and BioShock) that I need to re-start and get through.

I just recovered from buying the recent EA Sports releases and RockBand 2.

Too many good games out there...not necessarily a bad thing.